Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Everything is Eventual

back again!..with a new tattoo, not so "closely related" to Dark Tower but..very important to me. It's totally connected to the idea of KA. Red Thread (of destiny) and Nail (linked to Atropo, Cloto and Lachesi in Insomnia).

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice work. Good to see you again and thanks for sharing.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Seriously awesome! I just love all of these King related tattoos. This is seriously the greatest group of people I know!

Traveler jertoncvv is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'm definitely going to get one. I'm just waiting for the end of the reading to create the idea behind the art. Since I have some tattoos and I'm a fan of big pieces and black and gray style, I'm probably tattooing a portrait of the scene wich most impress me in the whole saga. Once I've done all the books I'll come to ask for some ideas and finally share the art.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jertoncvv View Post
    I'm definitely going to get one. I'm just waiting for the end of the reading to create the idea behind the art. Since I have some tattoos and I'm a fan of big pieces and black and gray style, I'm probably tattooing a portrait of the scene wich most impress me in the whole saga. Once I've done all the books I'll come to ask for some ideas and finally share the art.
    Sounds like a great plan. I'm a fan of tat's so I'm interested to hear what you come up with.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an new SK or DT themed tat's they want to show off? How about Clay or Aaron? Any new tat's?

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys..i just like to share my brand new tattoo. This is only the first session..it needs colors! i know you can understand its meaning without explanation. I'd love this illustration at first sight and after reading the book i could not think to anything else!
    Hope you like it

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Very nice, Jane!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is looking great. Nice choice and I hope you come back and post again when it's finished.

Traveler sandalwood is on a distinguished road

I'm gearing up to get my first tattoo, and I can't think of anything more fitting than the Dark Tower. Probably not going with any portraits of characters and don't want to go too big. Any suggestions?

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is The Gunslinger about 2 weeks after I got it.

Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The rose is always a great strarter or the insignia on Roland's gun if you want more manyly stuff.
    Christine

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really nice Randy.
    Christine

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sandalwood View Post
    I'm gearing up to get my first tattoo, and I can't think of anything more fitting than the Dark Tower. Probably not going with any portraits of characters and don't want to go too big. Any suggestions?
    Tattoo's are individual, I've had people suggest tattoo's for me but it's hard for someone else to suggest what you should put on you. Tattoo's are the kind of thing that when you know what you want, it will click, and you'll know its right for you. Good luck, when its done make sure to post it
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Why,,, Thank You
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The rose is always a great strarter or the insignia on Roland's gun if you want more manyly stuff.
    Agreed.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post
    Why,,, Thank You
    Nice tattoo and thanks for sharing. I was going to shoot you a pm and ask you to post to this thread however you beat me to the punch.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ssmith40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I have no idea who the owner is but I felt I had to share it with you guys, look:

I think this was done at The Hope Gallery in New Haven, CT. If not I did see one very similar there, Amazing work.

This one is awesome. I'm taking it with me when I go back for coloring and touch up. When I found this thread this morning I flipped through 20-30 pages and found that people were as inspired about the DT as I was. I got my gunslinger before I found everyone here,,,, it was like finding an instant home..... if you know what I mean.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Why,,, Thank You
    Nice tattoo and thanks for sharing. I was going to shoot you a pm and ask you to post to this thread however you beat me to the punch.
    Thanks Ben, I saw quite a few pics of you ink...... Love the Blaine!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a great looking tattoo that you have posted. I thought I would provide a link to the artist who did this work:

http://www.hopegallerytattoo.com/tim...ages/big67.jpg

This was the tattoo that started my DT themed work.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Why,,, Thank You
    I think Blaine is Clays (icry4oy's) tattoo. Thanks though. I love this thread and all the great art that is posted.

Country
    Country Flag

Why,,, Thank You
    I think Blaine is Clays (icry4oy's) tattoo. Thanks though. I love this thread and all the great art that is posted.
    Oops, I feel like a dumb-ass on that one, I looked at so many, I'll be back through there again... Sorry bout that. Seemed like you had a bunch of DT work done.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my completed tattoo! I had it finished yesterday and I love it...I hope you folks do as well.

I will probably go back in about a month and have some touch-ups done but otherwise this one is finally done.
    I knew you were tied to killer piece. I never would have thought of this and what a great depiction!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

+ Reply to Thread