Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Colorado Kid **spoilers**

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

ChristineB, I also thought of "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut"...But I do think that Dave and Vince probably got it right when they figured out it was a private jet. A corporation like Sombra could easily have gotten one.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but I guess we'll never know for sure. I almost feel bad in a way, because by poking a guess at the ending, we are going against why the ending is ambiguous to begin with.

Still, I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Does a door like that make sense to you? I guess it's all about perspective.
    Yes, very much so. The more I think about it however, the more my mind wants to rule out the door idea. I'm curious why everyone is so inclined to link this story to the Dark Tower. Maybe someday we will get an answer, but I really doubt it.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

'Curious' doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling...

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Just listened to the audiobook. I think I would have struggled through an actual reading, because no part of the story really grabbed my attention. The only part that I did really enjoy were the two old islander characters, and their accents, which were done quite well on the audiobook. It was enjoyable to listen to, but I was quite disappointed with the ending, or rather the lack of one. This is the last SK novel that I had not yet read, except Sleeping Beauties, and I have avoided it because the only copy I had was the S&L, and didn’t want to wear my copy. I’m happy I chose to listen instead.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Losers Club Podcast episode on the novel:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/podcas...d-losers-club/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2