Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 158 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hate to think what I would be willing to do if some crazy people had my boy.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That makes me wonder...what if Walt's ability is how Ben plans to get them back on the island?
    Heng Dai

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Monte I guess I agree with you that Jin doesn't serve as important of a role (as far as we know) with the rest of the story of the island. However, I don't think Michael is necessary for Walt to use his specialties either. And yeah...Sun will be kick ass either way.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    That makes me wonder...what if Walt's ability is how Ben plans to get them back on the island?
    I bet you are on the mark there Aaron, they have to have some way to "go back"

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Aaron is right too. I've always thought Walt was important....they sure did make him seem that way in the first two seasons. I have faith in the creators that they don't do things in the show without a purpose...no storylines left unfinished.

*crosses fingers*

theyspun...I never said Michael was necessary for Walt to use his abilities. I only said that I thought he would be integral to that storyline. If you have a Walt story...you will have Michael there in some way.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So I was watching the episode last night where they are on the freighter, and Keamy opens the SECONDARY PROTOCOL, which reveals where Ben will go (The Orchid). If you look at the program, you will see it has a Dharma logo.

Now, Mr. Whidmore created the SECONDARY PROTOCOL...so the question is, does Mr. Whidmore = The Dharma Initiative?

I disputed this theory in the past, but now I think there might be something to it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

The actor who plays Michael already has another show, don't think he will be back.

They did mention that characters that haven't been seen for awhile may be making appearances!!!

Spoiler:
    Like Anna Lucia just did in the season opener!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to explain everything to my brother as I watched the premiere.
    And let me tell you, it was not an easy feat.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to a premier party. Someone pointed out that most of the characters on the show were responsible for someone's death before they got to the island. It was interesting.

Also, who do you guys think is the Ultimate Evil (Crimson King if you will) of the show: Ben Linus or Charles Widdmore? Everyone at the party hated Ben and cheered
    Spoiler:
    when Hurley turned himself in. I think he should have gone with Ben. I trust Ben a wee bit more than widdmore.

Also time travel =
    Spoiler:
    And what was up with Faraday at the Dharma Initiative? That was really mindbending.

I think we're finally gonna get some answers on Richard Alpert, though.
    Spoiler:
    I don't think he's travelling in time.

But so far, Season 5 is looking pretty awesome.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Hurley was just following Sayid's advice -- whatever Ben asks, do the opposite.

I find it interesting the way the writers have managed to turn around our opinion of Ben. True, he's probably still working primarily on his own agenda, but he seems the lesser of two evils.

Country
    Country Flag

I dont think Ben is a bad guy at all. I think he is the good guy, but one who has to use unsavory methods to keep everyone safe. Hurley should have gone with him.
    Heng Dai

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, I would want back with Ben and I think Syaid may have lost his damn mind. Lot's of glory killing with him

"how did you know he was a bad guy?"

"he had a gun and was watching you"

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed - I think Ben is less evil than Widmore, but still not being totally forthright!

and
    Spoiler:
    Who the heck is the woman that is helping Ben?

I also loved it when
    Spoiler:
    the guy on the beach that appeard to be a newly developed character said somethign like We can't even start a fire - and almost instantaneously was the not so lucky recipient of a flaming arrow to the chest! I guess he will not be a newly developed character after all. He had his few minutes in the limelight and that was that!

I guess Daniel Faraday
    Spoiler:
    is more important that I originally thought. He was there when Dharma was videotaping in the Orchid! He knew enough to give Season One Desmond the memory to go to Oxford! And I think he really knows what is happening to Charlotte with the bloody nose and headaches, but is afraid to tell her - something like she is dying I suppose!

The Hurley scenes were awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Talk about faith - his Mom believed what he was telling her and that had to be hard to swallow! I can't believe she did not think he was crazy as a loon! And Hurley - the man has balls and morals too! He was the only one that really could not stand lying!

Confusing scenes include
    Spoiler:
    Locke gets shot by Ethan trying to climb up to the drug smuggling plane and then there is a time flip and he is still Bleeding to Death, according to Richard Alpert, even after he flipped to a totally different time! Richard tells him two things that are puzzling: (1) that he needs to hold on to the compass because Richard will not remember him the next time they meet, and (2) to get the Oceanic 6 back to the island he will need to die!

A comment about Sawyer -
    Spoiler:
    the old Sawyer is back, I like that character better than the caring Sawyer; Pissed off Sawyer is awesome!

And a last comment -
    Spoiler:
    I really never expected to see Ethan or Ana Lucia again; Ben's daughter's boyfriend too as he tried to shoot Locke; Ana mentioning to Hurley that Libby is well or something like that! The Dog?Who else are we likely to see back? Michael? Charlie? Reusseau? Mr. Eko?
    I think it a given that we will see Claire and Jin at least; more of Walt too! And the Smoke Monster has to come back! :-)

I already can't wait till next week - this show simply rocks - this season's premier was awesome!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those poor people on the beach. An arrow can only hit you in a few places and kill you instantly. There is going to be a lot of moaning out there for a few days.

EDIT--and...I'm worried about Bernard and Rose, didn't see them after that.

Country
    Country Flag

Vincent was there! The dog, I mean. He was running from the beach into the jungle with the rest of them. So we know that he's all right at least.
    Heng Dai

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The woman helping Ben was
    Spoiler:
    the same woman Desmond encountered when he was slipping back and forth through time the first time--the day he was going to propose to Penny. He bought the ring from her, and she told him that he had done the wrong thing, that he wasn't supposed to marry her. I'm assuming she's Daniel's mother

The guy on the beach who caught the
    Spoiler:
    arrow in the chest was seen in the SOS episode where Bernard tried to build the big sign on the beach. Bernard called him a frozen youghurt salesmen, hence Sawyer's nickname for him: Frogurt

I think that Daniel
    Spoiler:
    is the one character who knows just about everything that's going on. And I think that the bloody nose that his friend has is a symptom of someone who has been exposed to radiation and the time warp. Same thing happened to Desmond and the ship's radio operator. She's in BIG trouble

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If Russo wasn't gone, she would have already shot her.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I'm not too worried about Rose & Bernard. I thought the producers mentioned that they were safe and would be appearing more this season.

Great episode! I love the time traveling piece and I look forward to more!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Jin didn't have much of a reason to be on the show. but if you remember a few seasons ago during a flashback at the airport before Jin gets on the plane he has a conversation with none other than Ben in Japanese telling him not to stay in the united states after his "job" for Sun's father is done.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I also loved it when
    Spoiler:
    the guy on the beach that appeard to be a newly developed character said somethign like We can't even start a fire - and almost instantaneously was the not so lucky recipient of a flaming arrow to the chest! I guess he will not be a newly developed character after all. He had his few minutes in the limelight and that was that!
    Spoiler:
    I was so glad that happened to him. That guy was seriously starting to piss me off.

I guess Daniel Faraday
    Spoiler:
    is more important that I originally thought. He was there when Dharma was videotaping in the Orchid! He knew enough to give Season One Desmond the memory to go to Oxford! And I think he really knows what is happening to Charlotte with the bloody nose and headaches, but is afraid to tell her - something like she is dying I suppose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think that Daniel
    Spoiler:
    is the one character who knows just about everything that's going on. And I think that the bloody nose that his friend has is a symptom of someone who has been exposed to radiation and the time warp. Same thing happened to Desmond and the ship's radio operator. She's in BIG trouble
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I'm not 100% sure, but didn't all the mice Faraday used for his time traveling experiments die similarly from exposure to all the radiation and stuff?

Confusing scenes include
    Spoiler:
    Locke gets shot by Ethan trying to climb up to the drug smuggling plane and then there is a time flip and he is still Bleeding to Death, according to Richard Alpert, even after he flipped to a totally different time! Richard tells him two things that are puzzling: (1) that he needs to hold on to the compass because Richard will not remember him the next time they meet, and (2) to get the Oceanic 6 back to the island he will need to die!
    Spoiler:
    I don't think anything happens to the castaways when the island travels in time. Maybe since they're not part of the island in the same way The Others are, they're not susceptible to any changes.
    (1) Perhaps since Richard and the rest of The Others are indigenous to the island, they do go back in time, so he needs something to warn his past self that Locke isn't a threat and that he is being truthful about whatever he says. I don't know. It's weird. I'm still not quite clear on the time and space travel thing. It seems that both the survivors and the island are traveling in time but maybe in different ways.
    (2) I didn't think the dying thing was very confusing at all. It's something more to be curious about since Richard hasn't explained anything yet, but since we don't know anything about it, I don't think it can be confusing. At least not right now.

And a last comment -
    Spoiler:
    I really never expected to see Ethan or Ana Lucia again; Ben's daughter's boyfriend too as he tried to shoot Locke; Ana mentioning to Hurley that Libby is well or something like that! The Dog?Who else are we likely to see back? Michael? Charlie? Reusseau? Mr. Eko?
    I think it a given that we will see Claire and Jin at least; more of Walt too! And the Smoke Monster has to come back! :-)

I already can't wait till next week - this show simply rocks - this season's premier was awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Ana Lucia was a figment of Hurley's imagination. Maybe his subconscious made him see that in a moment of great distress so that he could get through it more easily. The Libby comment was probably just something else he thought of to give himself some peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    EDIT--and...I'm worried about Bernard and Rose, didn't see them after that.
    I'm worried about them, too!
    They're such a great couple.
    I hope they're alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Vincent was there! The dog, I mean. He was running from the beach into the jungle with the rest of them. So we know that he's all right at least.
    I was so happy when I saw him!
    Man, Vincent is hella smart. Whenever trouble is near, he skedaddles.

Oh, and Hurley is the shit! (Pardon my French.)
    Spoiler:
    The whole throwing a Hot Pocket at Ben as self-defense thing was hilarious!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Jin didn't have much of a reason to be on the show. but if you remember a few seasons ago during a flashback at the airport before Jin gets on the plane he has a conversation with none other than Ben in Japanese telling him not to stay in the united states after his "job" for Sun's father is done.
    Cool! I don't remember that. Was season was that in?
    And wouldn't Ben speak to Jin in Korean?

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    How did I forget that! Well I don't know how anyone keeps up with this show anymore. As much as I love it, I'm surprised so many others do...how can they keep so many people interested when so many questions are un-answered/the story line is so crazy! I love the show but I really am surprised it has so many followers that haven't drifted. This season opening was really great...I wasn't expecting them to be suspended in time, but I guess I should have since the story has heavly revolved around time and time travling. I couldn't place the lady at the end, but also thought it must be Dan's mother...I'll have to find the spot and re-watch where she speaks with Desmond.

Luckily they have been airing those refresher episodes which have helped with the obvious and maybe not so obvious things that people should remember. They also have had "web" features where they showed how people were linked.

On a side note:
    Is there any website or such that links all of the Dark Tower charecters and their relationships with other non-Dark Tower books by Stephen King? I have read Delgado and Roland multiple times among others...Deepneau...I know there has to be something because King is crazy about wanting to use the same names and having different stories about the same charecters. And I have only read a handful of his works.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Spoiler:

Christian Shepherd is in the latter category, as is Charlie
    Yeah, it ain't like Charlie's not around anyway, being Evangeline's boyfriend and all.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

oops you are so right forgot where they came from...lol

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

oops you are so right forgot where they came from...lol

To quote britney spears...oops i did it again...just watched that episode...wasn't ben in the bathroom of the airport. it was just some random guy...sorry for the mix up...slowly slinks away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 158 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast