Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I just discovered this kid - he's hysterical. Thought of you all .... SPOILERS here as this is ...

LOST in 3 mins.
    SPOILERS

That guy got it wrong. The light wasn't keeping MIB there, Jacob was. That's why MIB wanted to kill Jacob because he wanted what he always wanted, to go home. With Jacob dead he sets a plan to kill the remaining candidates so no one can become the new Jacob and keep them there. MIB is simply a tool, not more that Jacbob/MIB used 815 survivors as tools. MIB was a tool for what the light/cork was keeping at bay. When Jacob says the island is a cork and keeping a darkness in, he wasn't talking about MIB. He was talking about whatever was about to come out when the light went out. MIB never intended to do what he did, he merely wanted to destroy the island which he was, not realizing he was used, all his
    misery was simply to manipulate him enough to destroy the island. The real story behind LOST is never told. Who built the cork and the temples and all that? Were they born on the island or did they find it? Why did they need to build the cork, how did they give the first guardian powers? They could easily do a new series all about that.

It's interesting how see the dimension in power. Starts off with Locke/Jack then as it continues we find out about Ben/Widmore vying for control then we learn it's really all about Jacob/MIB when there is still another level of control/power above them. I guess its open to a god/satan interpretation.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The general consensus is that Jacob had the Egyptians / Romans build the cork sometime after becoming Protector.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The general consensus is that Jacob had the Egyptians / Romans build the cork sometime after becoming Protector.
    I'm guessing that can't be because when it's uncorked MIB can be killed, and the island looked like it was going to cave in on itself. It seem when it's uncorked 'Jacob' and MIB lose their power, I could be wrong.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Keeping my eyes closed in case of 2nd series spoilers, but I feel the overwhelming need to sum up series one. Particularly the last episode.
    What the fuck? Just what the fuck...
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So, i'm guessing you liked it, and are keen to watch the 2nd season?

Btw, I'm British, so I never watched Jimmy Kimmel Live, but this is the funniest shit I've seen related to Lost! I laughed so hard I cried, just too brilliant!

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"I (beeped) your son's dog" AHAHAHAHA!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Jimmy Kimmel had a bunch of neat LOST stuff during its seasons.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

HAHAHAHA OMFG So I was looking around online and I find out that last nights winning Mega MIllion lottery numbers were pretty close to the Lost numbers. 4,8,15,25,47,42. The title of the news article was miss leading because it said that Lost numbers wins lottery. But it wasn't all of them. I wonder what 3 numbers and the bonus gets you though?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I read the same article. The payout for those numbers was roughly $150. Not bad at all!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

the sad thing is I've talked about playing them before but never get around to doing it. The few times I've played the lottery I've had the machine auto pick my numbers. I would of been even more pissed if all the numbers hit.

Country
    Country Flag

I played the Numbers once before, but nada.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...that's when you walked outside to find a piano had decimated your car.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've played them 23 times.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was one of the $150 winners.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    the sad thing is I've talked about playing them before but never get around to doing it. The few times I've played the lottery I've had the machine auto pick my numbers. I would of been even more pissed if all the numbers hit.
    Actually, I would have been way disappointed if they all hit. The jackpot was 380 million, but like 25,000 played those numbers, so each share would have been just a couple hundred thousand.

Country
    Country Flag

yeah I guess since the show aired those numbers have become pretty popular.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Was rewatching The End last night, and now I have that song stuck in my head, the one playing when Jack and Flocke are looking down the cave/heart of the island after they lowered Desmond. Great song. Great throwback to the season 2 as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm on season 4 of my rewatch. So Kate was given 10 years probation and told not to leave the state. Well i think with probation you have to check in like once a month or once a week. So since she flew back tot he island what happened when she got back. Did she end up getting thrown in jail and not allowed to see Arron.

ALSO during the series finally they said that the church was the meeting place for everybody from the island. So YEARS later when Aron dies he ends up in the meeting place as a fetus and has to be born again? That's just wrong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaron is a toddler because that's the stage he was in during his time on the island. That's also how Charlie remembers him.

Country
    Country Flag

Evangeline Lilly is gonna be in The Hobbit.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Doug Hutchison (Horace Goodspeed), who is 51, just married a 16 year old!

Country
    Country Flag

yeah I saw that after I posted the other thing. At first I didn't know who they were talking about until I saw a picture of him dressed as Horace.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

He was also Percy Wetmore in The Green Mile.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

well that's rather disconcerting...
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They're both saving "it's love". I'm saying it's bullshit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 LastLast