Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 158 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting teaser for The New Man In Charge on the Season 6 DVD:

**Tiny spoiler if you don't want to know part of what Ben does**

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RrObyQ3Xzc...600/1osl5j.png
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was reading an interesting theory regarding Christian, although for the life of me I cannot find the link to it, I believe I saw it on a thread somewhere ...

In either event, the theory argued that Christian was neither working for MIB or Jacob, but was an agent for the island itself, and quite possibly a metaphysical representation of it. Obviously, this would imply that MIB was lying to Jack when the former claimed to have been impersonating him throughout the series.

It sounds like stretch, and there are times when it feels that he's scrapping the bottom of the jar to support his arguments, but wouldn't it help explain why Christian was able to appear before both Michael and Jack off the island ? And it would help to enforce the island's apparently limitless reach, having prevented Michael from committing suicide after he left the island.

Thoughts ?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

When he appeared to Jack off the island, the smoke detector was beeping and Jack took the batteries out. Makes sense a Smoke Monster would affect a smoke detector, even it was merely and apparition of them.

I think smokey is regulated to the island but he can appear, off the island. With michael who knows, the freighter was moving inland by them. May have been in range.

But since my whole theory is that Ben was receiving orders from MIB posing as Jacob without actually realizing it. I think MIB had very similar abilities as Jacob did, an omni-presence or sorts. We never really got to see who MIB actually was he was playing a part up until he realized he was now vulnerable. He was acting with all the candiates the whole of Season 6. Since MIB used the Oceanic Six to complete his killing of Jacob, I think he could have been saving Michael just as well as Jacob/the island.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Jack off the island
    I've got a dirty mind.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

When he appeared to Jack off the island, the smoke detector was beeping and Jack took the batteries out. Makes sense a Smoke Monster would affect a smoke detector, even it was merely and apparition of them.
    I don't know, this seems to be stretching it a bit ... MIB was a powerful entity, but it seemed that his power was confined to the island. It seems to me that if he had the ability to make an apparition appear off island, then the ability to transport himself completely shouldn't be that much more difficult.

It hasn't won me over completely, but I really love the argument of Christian being an agent of the island , if only for those moments where things happened off the island , i.e Michael being unable to kill himself.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I don't know, this seems to be stretching it a bit ... MIB was a powerful entity, but it seemed that his power was confined to the island. It seems to me that if he had the ability to make an apparition appear off island, then the ability to transport himself completely shouldn't be that much more difficult.

It hasn't won me over completely, but I really love the argument of Christian being an agent of the island , if only for those moments where things happened off the island , i.e Michael being unable to kill himself.

I just have trouble believing that Christian was, considering the amount of emphasis on Christian being MIB, especially having heard the smoke monster in season five when he talked to Sun/Lapidus. Then we have to decide which times was he Christian and which times wasn't he?

He wouldn't be transporting himself, but maybe something like what Walt was able to do. Appear where he shouldn't be.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who wants some eternity water?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcF7dYADsw&feature=popt00us0a"]YouTube- How LOST Should Have Ended[/ame]

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, someone wasn't happy with the finale when they made that. All in all though, I thought it was pretty terrible.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, someone wasn't happy with the finale when they made that. All in all though, I thought it was pretty terrible.
    I don't think they were necessarily upset with the finale, it's just what they do. They have HISHE clips for most major movies and shows that are fairly amusing. Kinda like the Fine Bros.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine Bros?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine Bros?
    never heard of them? then this will be a treat:

http://www.youtube.com/thefinebros#p/u/11/j1PAB6Sgdp8

The Fine Bros: the "answers parody" Makes me LOL each time!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

meh, it was alright I guess.

EDIT - I watched some of their parodies and they just did nothing for me. Just bad voices and Hurley dying everytime.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0hFSLPOJE"]YouTube- How Desmond feels about pasta[/ame]

Now that is funny haha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUmkcGLVwE"]YouTube- John Locke - Like A Boss[/ame]

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To each his own I suppose
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lap it up folks. "Lost" the End deleted scene...............................

http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/07/30/ex...deleted-scene/

Season 6 DVD comes out 8/10!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Remember I posted that theory about Smokie being a representation of the candidates past a few posts back ?

Well I'm currently rewatching the series, and in one of the earlier episodes of S1, when they hear Smokie rampaging through the jungle Rose says "Why does it sound so familiar?"

Thought that was interesting...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Rose says "Why does it sound so familiar?"
    I'm pretty sure that she later explained that it reminds her of the sounds of New York: taxi cabs, loud noises, etc.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're probably right Ricky, damn you

I'll have to look out for that when I eventually (?) come across it.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure there's probably a lot of stuff I missed the first time around too. Hopefully I'll find some new stuff to ponder over when I re-watch the series. You're doing that now, aren't you?

EDIT: I was hoping to get something cool from the LOST prop auction, but the prices are incredibly high.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lost made me learn Backgammon and now I love it.

Country
    Country Flag

When I went to Barnes and Noble the other day, I was looking in the section with all the bookends and paperweights, etc. I got to the journals/sketchbooks, was looking at them and I realized that one of the journal's there is the exact same one that Faraday has. Same design, color, format, "This journal belogs to..." line, etc. Thought that was pretty cool.

Now we know Ms. Hawking shops at Barnes and Noble.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Plot hole ?

Continuing with my rewatch - Smokie somehow makes a carbon copy of Shannon appear before Boone and he's able to physically hold her and carry her. We know that Smokie is capable of generating visions of 'things to come' (he does it to Locke), but was it ever established that he could also form doppelgangers of other people ?

Probably just one of those things that was thrown out the window.

Gunslinger Apprentice jos is on a distinguished road jos's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boone was drugged when he saw that, right? Maybe Smokey wasn't even there..?

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

that all from lockes peanut butter based LSD
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 158 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast