Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtf! Hugo!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    LOL so I went to this pretty big Dance music festival on Saturday here in the Baltimore MD area. While talking with some friends something caught my eye. My friend who is also a big Lost fan laughed when he saw this guy too. Here's a picture of the guy with some of his friends. Anybody look kind of familiar?
    Hmmph!!! Some job he's doing "Protecting" the Island!!!!!

WWJHD??????

(What Would Jacob Have Done)

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I would love to hang out with Jorge Garcia! You know he is great fun.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

The Complete Collection on DVD/Blu-Ray due August 24th, as per Amazon. Priced at $194.99
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

pre ordered the day it was announced. I think I was able to get it for $190.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need to put in my order soon. I can't wait
    Heng Dai

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

The Complete Collection on DVD/Blu-Ray due August 24th, as per Amazon. Priced at $194.99

WANT! Words fail me . . . they fail me!!

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lost: Jorge Garcia Dishes on Secret DVD Scene--and What He Really Thinks of Finale
    Tue., Jun. 8, 2010 1:30 PM PDT by Kristin Dos Santos

Good news for those of you still struggling to "let go" from Lost: Jorge Garcia confirms that there is indeed an extended bonus scene he shot with Michael Emerson for the upcoming full-series DVD collection. Holler!

We just caught up with the island's awesome new "No. 1" at the Monte Carlo Television Festival in, you guessed it, Monte Carlo, and here's what he dished:

"It will address some of the issues, like the food drops, and it will deal with what happened on the island after Hurley took over and how he handled things," Garcia reveals of the DVD bonus feature he shot. "It will give you a taste of what took place after Hurley took over as the new number one. There's a little epilogue thing going on with the DVD."

That little epilogue will be available to fans when Lost: The Complete Collection is released on DVD and Blu-ray August 24.

Inside sources also told me that Walt (Malcolm David Kelley) will be shown in the bonus material. "We'll find out what happens to Walt," says the insider. But when asked who else he worked with, Jorge replied coyly: "There are other people in it, but I'm not going to tell you who." Hmmm!

So now that he's done with the show and can really tell us what he thought of the controversial series finale, what does Jorge have to say?

"I loved it," Jorge says. "When I first got the finale script, it didn't have the final act in it yet. But I got to the part where Hurley takes over and there was a kind of a sigh of relief. I thought OK, this ending is a satisfying ending for me. Everything I invested in this show does pay off. And so I'm good, the ending is good, and I don't have to worry about it."

And though many viewers didn't see that twist coming—that Hurley was named the protector of the island after Jack decided to sacrifice himself—Jorge says he and Matthew Fox both had a sneaking suspicion. "During the whole season, Matt Fox and I were going back and forth, going, 'It's going to be one of us, it's not going to be one of them, its got to be one of us.' So yeah, I liked it [the ending], it was quite heavy."

Now that Lost is gone for good, Jorge says he's ready for another TV acting gig, when the time is right. "Because of the success of Lost I am able to be a little bit picky, which is nice," Jorge admits. "I have been sent three or four scripts for television series, but there wasn't anything I really wanted to do. I want to tell a good story, whether it's a TV show, a movie, whatever. That's really my No. 1 criteria."

Looking back, Jorge says that shooting Lost was the best of times—and sometimes, the comically worst of times. "During the pilot, they brought a bright light to an undeveloped area of the island that had probably never seen light at night, and all sorts of bugs came out of the forest," Jorge remembers with a laugh. "Many of them landed in my hair and during breaks they would have to come and pick them out. It is my worst memory, because even after I got home, after we thought they had all been taken out, two more bugs fell out into the drain when I was taking a shower."

As for the good: "A collection of things come to mind, but one in particular stands out. One time we were working on a scene and a whale breached for like five minutes, and we all just paused and watched it happen and afterward we just sat back and said, 'You don't see that when you're working on a set in Burbank.' " And how.

Are you looking forward to seeing Ben and Hurley's time on the island as No. 1 and No. 2? Who else are you hoping to see?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't get your expectations too high. All they'll probably tell you is that Walt went to college and then married a Dental Hygenist, died and went to the afterlife with Mike!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Don't get your expectations too high. All they'll probably tell you is that Walt went to college and then married a Dental Hygenist, died and went to the afterlife with Mike!!!

LOL
    Except Mike didn't go to the afterlife.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Is this bonus feature going to be available on the season 6 set as well? or is it only on the complete collection?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From what I heard, the Hurley/Ben epilogue will only be on the full series set. But I think the other scenes they shot to answer questions will be available on the season 6 set.
    Heng Dai

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

LOL and from what I've seen the Ben Hurley bonus stuff WILL be in the season 6 DVD as well as the series dvds.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

LOL
    Not with the Losties he didn't, but he might make it with Walt in his group!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL and from what I've seen the Ben Hurley bonus stuff WILL be in the season 6 DVD as well as the series dvds.
    Yeah me too. I think it was either Jorge or Emerson that mentioned it in a post-finale interview. Could have been Doc Jensen as well. I guess we'll just have to wait until 8/24/10 to find out for sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

LOL
    I can picture the reunion now:

Michael: WWWWWAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah me too. I think it was either Jorge or Emerson that mentioned it in a post-finale interview. Could have been Doc Jensen as well. I guess we'll just have to wait until 8/24/10 to find out for sure.
    Lets hope this is true. As much as I would love it, I can't dish out that much money on the complete series set when I already have all the seasons on dvd
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

been reading ullysses by james joyce lately and it occurs to me that lost could be artistically and aesthetically it's television equivalent
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same for me, Heather. I just can't justify it with myself. I mean, I'm not going to watch two sets of DVDs, so why would I buy two sets (aside from the AWESOME packaging!)

But I really hope that the Ben/Hurley bonus stuff is on the S6 DVD for us poor Losties.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Lets hope this is true. As much as I would love it, I can't dish out that much money on the complete series set when I already have all the seasons on dvd
    exactly!! i am more than miffed about this, i think its a complete bag of crap!! so they won't answer all the questions in the series (which btw i was fine with) but if you buy the complete set we will answer some more, and then in a few months we will re-release with more bonus features and more answers, and if thats not enough for you, why we will release a game on xbox/play station whatever with a few more answers!!!!!!! fucking rip off bastards, i you're going to give answers give them to the fucking viewers, don't make it a fucking rich mans fucking game

phew, sorry for the swearing, but things like this really wind me up. Its lazy and its ripping people off. Like 'artists' that re-release albums with ONE bonus track

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

I MUST HAVE IT!!!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't find the thread for Desperation so I thought I'd come here....

I haven't read Stephen King's Desperation yet, just saw the made for TV movie, and all I thought through the whole ending was how similar it was to LOST.

Desperation similarities and spoilers
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post
    Desperation similarities and spoilers
    I thought about these similarities between Desperation and the finale as well. Cool to see I wasn't the only one.

In other news, the 11-minute Hurley and Ben epilogue WILL be in the season DVD (not only on the series boxed set)!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Worried

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast