+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually just watched it last night
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Season Three two hour finale is on tomorrow night (Wed) and then on thursday from 8-9 is a Lost special, followed by the Season Four 2 hr premier! I don't want much TV but you konw where I am gonna be planted for the next two days! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

oh me too, CR!

however, they have mislead us with their damn advertising. The "2 Hour Season Premiere Event" consists of a 1 hour pre-show get-you-up-to-date thingy, then it's the hour long actual premiere.

i'm still really excited though.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

If you're setting a VCR/DVR, I remember hearing a while back that the 1-hour premiere will run a few minutes long, so set your recorder accordingly.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My entire family will be there with bells on. I have already refused two engagements for Thursday night.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Its on on Sunday here - i got asked to cover for someone at work and said, no!...Then hoped they didn't ask why

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just watched all of my season two and three DVDs over the past week, so I am ready!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait! I'm going to a Lost party with about 20 other people. We are watching it at our friend's house....the friend with the big screen TV and HD TV.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

you mean the friend you're only going to hang out with thursdays at 9/8c?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    they have mislead us with their damn advertising. The "2 Hour Season Premiere Event" consists of a 1 hour pre-show get-you-up-to-date thingy, then it's the hour long actual premiere.

Yeah, I hate that also. They advertise the finale as two hours and it usually is. Why can't they do the same for the first one?

My wife is upset, she will miss it now that it's moved to Thursday nights. It is going to be so cool, I can't wait!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

one hour is pre show? Awesome. I was sad to get a quarter of our LOST fix one night.

Country
    Country Flag

BOO to previews and recaps man. Let's have some NEW material for the two-hour premiere.

I wish it were!

It is nice to get that one hour recap, too. It really gets you pumped for the show. I'm going to get so stoned! We're having everyone at our house for the premiere. there'll be cake and beer and chips and bong hits.

i'm thinking of hitting the bong for every number in the.....numbers.

4 minutes in: smoke
    8 minutes in: smoke
    15 minutes in: well you get the idea.

less than two days!!

Country
    Country Flag

At that rate Mike, you may not remember the premiere by Friday.
    Bong hits and LOST, I do like that idea.

6 4-footers within a one hour span? I might be drooling on myself by the end of it, but we'll just have to see.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

oh me too, CR!

however, they have mislead us with their damn advertising. The "2 Hour Season Premiere Event" consists of a 1 hour pre-show get-you-up-to-date thingy, then it's the hour long actual premiere.

Yeah I was pissed once i realized that I only get 2 hours of Lost tomorrow night!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

6 4-footers within a one hour span? I might be drooling on myself by the end of it, but we'll just have to see.
    I think if anyone could do it, that person would would be you Mike.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

i appreciate your faith in my smoking abilities, Mister Matt.

I guess only time will tell....

26.5 hours...

( what happened to my life? )

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The way they put notes at the bottom of tonight's replay of the season three finale was sort of interesting. I don't think I have seen that before on a regular network rerun of a show. However, there was very little info we did not already know.

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...I think it's just about 15 more hours to go. Why must I have to work today?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Before I know it BAM! It will be on.

It's Lost Day.

12 hours 22minutes.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I'm sure I'll be shunned in here... but I just can't get excited about LOST... there will NEVER be answers... it will keep twisting and changing until it is cancelled!

*frustrated*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

information is key, m'lady.

they already made the deal to wrap it up in 6 total seasons. With an end in sight, the writers are working towards finishing it up, so that it doesn't die an unnatural death by being canceled. 48 episodes remain. I have faith that they will do the story justice. It's more important to them than staying on longer than they should just to keep it going.

have faith, odetta!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I didn't watch all of last night's rerun of the season 3 finale, but I was amused by the running commentary at the bottom of the few minutes I did see. Clearly a LOST geek at the keyboard!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast