Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 158 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and, moving into a tie with Frank Lapidus for best quote ever is Sawyer talking about Jack on Tuesday:

"and I thought he had a God complex before."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Just got back from Times Talk Live.
    No fair!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure there are clips online somewhere. I hope they put it on DVD like they did the Paley festivals and writers symposiums. Those are great.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, the whole thing is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LateNightLetterman

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

" I *bleep* your son's dog.''

Country
    Country Flag

"Do you know how badly I want to *bleep* you right now?"
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Part of my dissatisfaction with last week's episode is that I want the "bad" guys to get worse ends than quick bullets. I've got
    DT 7 spoiler
    with, for example, Whidmore's death. Though I hated his geologist, I could accept that one much more easily than someone I've disliked so very long.

*raspberry Whidmore*
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Part of my dissatisfaction with last week's episode is that I want the "bad" guys to get worse ends than quick bullets...with, for example, Whidmore's death. Though I hated his geologist, I could accept that one much more easily than someone I've disliked so very long.
    I can totally see where you're coming from. Though, I was able to put it aside due to why he was killed. Because it was Ben's revenge against him, something that's been boiling up for years now, I was alright with him being shot.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I liked it that someone directly asked a question -- the way Kate interrogated Jacob. No beating around the bush. Tell us this had some meaning.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that
    Spoiler:
    Jack isn't going to end up being the guardian of the island. I think that all happened too early and too easily. I think something will make him "abdicate" and that it will be Desmond or...more likely Hurley, who muttered something about being glad it wasn't him.

Also, did Smokey blow it when
    Spoiler:
    he told Ben that he was going to use Desmond to destroy the island? I mean, Ben's only "motivation" at the moment is that Smokey promised him the island and now he's going to destroy it. Also, I think Ben agreed to be his minion too quickly. He always has a plan, remember?

me too, i think the guardian of the island is going to be
    Spoiler:
    sawyer!!! ha - you weren't expecting that one. and so will nobody else, but he is (imo) the one who has come the furthest

Quote Originally Posted by nt07077 View Post
    For the UK fans in here, you get to watch the finale a couple hours after us in the U.S...

http://sky1.sky.com/lost-sky1-to-sim...nale-in-the-uk
    Bloody 5am - simultaneous broadcast worldwide. and i have to get up or you just know i will catch something that tells me it was all in the bloody dogs head

its all coming together now though peoples! and i hope you are all prepared not to get all your questions answered. They said so, in an interview they have said they will answer all the big stuff, but leave lots of loose ends
    and i say thank you

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    its all coming together now though peoples! and i hope you are all prepared not to get all your questions answered. They said so, in an interview they have said they will answer all the big stuff, but leave lots of loose ends
    and i say thank you
    Haha, yeah, I know we're not going to get them answered (at least not all of them) but I think I may be okay with that now as long as the big ones are answered that related to the characters and hard-core mythology (aka. smoke monster and Mystical Caves of Illumination). That way, we can still ponder LOST long after it's over and come up with our own answers.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

within 24 hours the LOST saga will be at an end.

I can't wait for tomorrow though. I just got back from a Mets game (which was awesome. the new stadium is frickin' amazing), so that took up a lot of my mind. But now i'm back home and i can't stop thinking about Lost Lost Lost. Every time i look at another interview or "cast saying goodbye" video clip, it rips my heart out. I can't bear it.

I will don my Dharma jumpsuit tomorrow in respect and honor for such an incredible ride, and pretty much a "consciousness-altering" story with characters that all seem like fragments of myself.

I'm almost excited for it to be all over, so we can come back to this thread and discuss what we think it all means. I'm happy we're all here together to experience this.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang Mike, I am feeling the exact same way. Kind of happy and sad at the same time...excited and scared.

Dora and I have planned a special dinner, kids are all out...going to be one hell of night after an amazing 6 year ride.

Then I get to say goodbye to Jack Bauer the next day, wild times. I have no idea what we are going to watch now.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob asked me what I wanted to do today, and I said "prepare myself for Lost finishing." ...

We should all have our laptops at the ready and watch it "together" in chat or something.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Rob asked me what I wanted to do today, and I said "prepare myself for Lost finishing." ...

We should all have our laptops at the ready and watch it "together" in chat or something.
    i think i need a hug

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    But now i'm back home and i can't stop thinking about Lost Lost Lost. Every time i look at another interview or "cast saying goodbye" video clip, it rips my heart out. I can't bear it.

I will don my Dharma jumpsuit tomorrow in respect and honor for such an incredible ride, and pretty much a "consciousness-altering" story with characters that all seem like fragments of myself.

I'm almost excited for it to be all over, so we can come back to this thread and discuss what we think it all means. I'm happy we're all here together to experience this.
    Yeah, there's alot of good videos to watch but it solidifies that LOST is over in under a day. I don't know whether I'm more excited or sad to see the finale...I think sad.

BUT. I am wearing my Dharma shirt today for the finale so that makes it better.

Haha! Now that's the spirit! The finale is all I've been talking about for weeks, so my family knows that if I'm interrupted, they're dead. Today is LOST day. I plan on listening to the last Official LOST Podcast that I've been saving, reading some recaps, interviews, blog entries, Lostpedia-ing, etc. It's going to be life-altering and amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post

i think i need a hug
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Srsly. Rob here said we need to flea bomb the house (srsly, we've found out the hard way that I'm allergic to cat fleas {flea allergy dermatitis}), so I said that he had better hurry because we only have 11 hours left. I guess we'll hang out at the other house for a couple of hours.

Flea bite image #1

Flea bite image #2

Flea bite image #3 (WARNING: Untended and gangrenous.)

Flea bite image #4
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting wild speculation from "The co-creator of the co-creator of LOST", Damon Lindelof's mom.
    "I can't imagine what this finale's going to be," she says, before speculating that "Welcome to LAX" will be the final image. "Not that this was an imaginary thing, but that they do land somehow at LAX and that the other things were the possibilities of redemption."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The funniest thing ever was Damon and Carlton's mums arguing over who'd get Sawyer, on the podcast a while back

Woof, we use this spray stuff - it's pretty expensive, but you just spray your carpets and mattresses and you don't have to vacate the area. We have to do it regularly because otherwise Ruby's eczema gets really bad.

I'm going to have to go to bed in a bit if I'm getting up at 5am

Country
    Country Flag

I still can't believe that the LOST finale is tonight. It seems like such a long time ago that we were talking about the finale years into the future.

I'm listening to the last Official LOST podcast now (whih is really good!) and it's starting to sink in.

The clip show starts in 2 minutes and I'm not prepared for the finale!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

The clip show intro was awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

"Red...neck..man."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

am having problems with our cable so it is going in and out
    i actually like the Target commercials that are using scenes from Lost to incorporate the commercials. Hope the cable going in and out is not due to that darn "zombie sat" up in the air.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 158 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast