Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 158 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, you could always cancel the trip just to watch LOST.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Aww crap! I just realized I'll be leaving the country Thursday morning and I won't get back until May 5th. That's a lot of Lost to miss.

I will DVR it, but it's not the same as watching the new episodes the night they premire with my friends.
    You are leaving the country again Erin?

The US is so much less without you here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep...I'm going to Finland, Estonia and St. Petersburg. I can't wait! I'm going with a few professors and some people in my grad program. It's for class credits too.

But I'll miss you guys again....thanks Matt.

Back on topic:

My 16 year old cousin finally started watching Lost at my recommendation. He's currently 8 episodes in and loving it.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two days left guys!!

According to the newest LOST podcast, in this episode, we are going to learn more about the smoke monster, if it can be controlled, and who shot Rousseau and why.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so glad I read this thread, I forgot it was coming back this week.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How can you forget!? I've been counting down the days for weeks!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just asking myself that same question. I think its the fund raiser.

Country
    Country Flag

In that case, I'll call off the Others (what's left of them anyway).

Oh! Another piece of information. In an upcoming episode called "Cabin Fever", we are going to be shown more about Jacob's cabin and (I believe) why Christian Shephard was shown in there.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Really? After everything?
    Thanks for being considerate.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grillslinger View Post
    What is it? What's wrong? If you mean the post directly above yours it really gives no earth shattering information. I personally think when you choose to read a spoiler thread you kind of do so at your own risk. If you stumble across information about what's going on currently or what will happen (both speculation and fact) well, it's really to be expected in a marked thread. And I truly mean no offense by that, but it's how I see it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As I have stated before. Thanks Brice.
    SPOILER/speculation/guessing at your own risk.

Country
    Country Flag

I've never gotten mad at something on this board, but come on! Who chose to enter the LOST thread which has a SPOILER warning in the title? Hmm...

If you don't want to know anything, don't enter the thread. Simple.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Okay...I didn't want to make anyone angry. I was only asking to mark spoilers because I really enjoy reading the discssion and speculation, and people's opinions about each episode that airs.

You're right, it's marked at the title. I'll keep out of the thread.

Again, I apologize.

Country
    Country Flag

We're not trying to push you out, but being that it has *spoiler* in the title, I don't think that we should have to do a double spoiler warning.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

HEY RICKY IN REGARDS TO YOUR SIGNATURE

Spoiler:
    The Ruins represents the pathos of the characters leading towards their eventual destruction.

The trailer I saw for Lost looked awesome. We're getting
    Spoiler:
    To see the temple and the frieghter people who'd stolen alex
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget everyone it's on at 10 now instead of 9. DON'T FORGET

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the clarification about The Ruins, Mattrick. I was expecting to see
    Spoiler:
    actual ruins

I can't wait until LOST tonight! If the producers told us the truth, tonight is the night that
    Spoiler:
    we learn about the smoke monster!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Don't forget everyone it's on at 10 now instead of 9. DON'T FORGET
    Which is totally awesome for me, because I get off work at nine tonight, and I don't want to miss any of the new episode, and whoever has to come pick me up doesn't want to miss any, either.

Edit - Woot, 19th post!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its on at 9PM here which is a little late for us but we don't care.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm super pumped about the new episodes!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry Matt, tonight's episode is late for me too. I usually fall asleep by 9:30pm.

I am so excited for tonight! I feel like a loser because I'm so excited for a TV show.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode. Loved the smoke monster and the flash forward. Ben took a step up in coolness when he extendabled those guys.

It seems I was right about there being some means of teleportation or a wormhole from the island. It would explain the polar bear, how Ben ended up in the desert and how Anthony Cooper found himself on the island.

Damn good episode. I hear the final episode for this season is two hours long, so then it's like only missing two episodes. Can't wait.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay...I didn't want to make anyone angry. I was only asking to mark spoilers because I really enjoy reading the discssion and speculation, and people's opinions about each episode that airs.

You're right, it's marked at the title. I'll keep out of the thread.

Again, I apologize.

Please understand noone wants to push you out of the thread. I'm actually 2 seasons behind and choose to read the thread. If I read something though it's all on me, but then nothing I read is gonna spoil the show for me.

If you rescue me

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome episode last night!

The most intriguing statement was made by Ben last night when he said
    Spoiler:
    to Charles Widmore, "You changed the rules!" and then pronounced that he, was going to kill Penelope Widmore in retaliation of Alex being gunned down in cold blood! I guess Desmond and Ben are going to become worst enemies should this occur!

Also awesome over last night were:

Spoiler:
    • Ben's control over the Smoke Monster!
    • Sawyer's (and Hurley's) heroism saving Claire
    • Hurley ends the Mexican standoff between Sawyer and Locke!
    • Learning why Sayid is helping Ben to kill people in the present!
    • Miles decides to side with the Losties (for now)
    • Faraday gets "busted" by Bernard who knows morse code!
    • The look on Charlotte's face when Faraday gets busted!
    • the previews for next week show that the mercenary Keary looks to have escaped the smoke moster, while all his comrades did not!

The pace is definitley picking up now! Such a great episode in my opinion - already waiting for next Thursday! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My thoughts:

Spoiler:
    So, I think it's safe to assume that Ben can time travel. Or at least thinks he can, or gets so disoriented by whatever gets him off the island that he needs to get his bearings. I can think of no logical explanation that puts him in the middle of the Sahara. I am reminded of King's doors from Dark Tower in a way.

I found Sayeed's reaction upon seeing Ben very interesting. He wasn't angry with Ben. What are you doing here? That's all. Not: you bastard, I'm going to kill you! And just when you think Ben's maybe the hero after all, there's his little smirk after he leaves Sayeed that tells you he has manipulated yet another person for his own reasons.

The shooting--man was that unexpected and brutal. That is the worst injury Ben has suffered to date, and it really knocked him off stride.

So Ben can call up smokey at will, it seems? But the ringleader (based on the trailers for next week) somehow eluded the beast.

And, in the final analysis, it all comes down to Ben vs. Widmore. Good vs. Evil? Or one evil vs. another. It seems like they are ancient enemies in a way.

Absolutely fascinating stuff. I still think that in the final analysis we'll end up rooting for Ben, which is brilliant storytelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 158 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast