Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Well, we only have two episodes left in the season.

Last night was pretty amazing I thought, my entire family swore they saw Jacob sitting there in the chair for a split second.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

He was. I have a DV-R box, and I paused it and went frame by frame because my friend thought he saw him as well. So, evidentely Ben isn't just crazy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a good start, but he really didn't seem as all powerful and violent as Ben made him out to be.

If a person ever survived a slight earthquake, they probably could have handled that

But the end, oh man, I do love Locke so. I love how he's all serious as a heart attack now.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I'm starting to like him again. he started out being my favorite character, then I hated him for a while.

As for the power of jacob, I would say that the telekinesis alone makes him pretty powerful. I'm not sure about how mean he is. i think that Ben has probably done some shitty things, and Jacob doesn't actually like him, given taht he said "Save me" to Locke. Things are getting very interesting.

I used to have a theory taht tehre was a disembodied mind on the island, and they were looking for babies as a vessel for it, but taht was ruined with Jullietes backstory, but it seems that there may be a disembodied mins on the island anyway.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...that is a hell of a theory. Perhaps the island itself is that mind and it does need a house.

I knew that "born on the island" shit was
    Spoiler:
    a lie

We're bogged down on the everybodies dead theory because I really don't want this to turn out that way.

But moving things with your mind is damn powerful for sure. Nice that he wasn't so mean. That Ben is a total liar.

Hmm, perhaps this thread should have a spoiler warning in the title, since it will be full of them.
    The looking for a host idea doesn't work anymore because pregnant mothers die on the island, and because they haven't directly stolen Aaron from Claire.

I'm pretty sure that the writers of the show have went on record as saying that the people on the island aren't in purgatory or anything, and if taht is Hell, Hell doesn't seem so bad. haha. So, I am pretty certain that they aren't dead.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hope so but yeah...really nice hell.

I will add that to the title, think its better than hiding them every time.

If you come in and look, you need to be caught up.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

The last episode was great. I got chills during the Jacob part. Freaky.

Kate annoys me with how she is trying to get Jack's attention. The stupid girl has Sawyer and she's still pining for Jack? It makes no sense.

Sawyer = hot, sarcastic, and funny
    Jack = not hot, not funny, overinflated ego
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

She's one of those types that never likes what she has.

every girl ever?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

?

Just the "grass is greener"

And...someone said Ben's mother is Kate ?!?!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

This will make sense to a very few but I have to say it any way--Did you know Locke's mother is Emily Annabeth?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Did anyone notice how Richard hadn't aged at all? I thought that was very interesting.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That totally freaked me out. He's so easy to recognize there was no question who it was. I thought father for a minute but nope, its him.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My theory, which I was telling Hannah the other night, is that they did die, but they aren't dead. Keeping in mind that the writers are heavily into King and the Dark Tower, I believe that the island is a place where they were transported when they died in the crash. Like with Callahan in WotC. They did die, but they were transported to another world instead of dying. That would explain the "hostiles". They were people who had already died and they, too, were transported to the island. That is why they don't age at all or really change. Look at Hurley; that motherfucker should have lost some weight by now. Also, Richard specifically asked if Ben's mom died elsewhere or on the island. If you die somewhere else, you may go to the island, but if you die on the island, it's for keeps.

So I don't think it's purgatory or hell. I think that it is just a place where lost souls can find life again and that Ben has used that to his advantage. It is obvious--to me at least--that he is one of the few "others" that hasn't died.

Oh, and Jacob said "Help me", not "save me". Slight difference, but the implications of each are very different.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...another world. I like that. Its not like fans of King wouldn't have an idea it was possible.

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

*mourning the loss of one of our dear friends*

Oh well, at least we still have Charlie.

Right, Desmond?... Right?

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, Locke isn't dead. He's too important to be dead.

Holy shit, tonight's episode was great. they have really made up for how slow the first half of the season was.

Spoiler:
    I wonder if the people in The Looking Glass are Hostiles or Dharma remanants? Also, the fact that the underwater hatch is called The Looking Glass certainly gives creedance to a Dark Tower-esque other world theory, doesn't it? As in a Alice and Wonderland "Thorugh the Looking Glass" sort of reference. Hmm.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Desmond, brotha...

Good episode last night, I really hope...

Spoiler:
    Charlie doesn't die, I like him.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Well, we only have two episodes left in the season.

Last night was pretty amazing I thought, my entire family swore they saw Jacob sitting there in the chair for a split second.
    What was all fucked was Ben TALKING to Jacob, and then 5 minutes later crying and whining to Locke to tell him what Jacob said, because Jacob wouldn't talk to him. Do WHAT now?

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    The last episode was great. I got chills during the Jacob part. Freaky.

Kate annoys me with how she is trying to get Jack's attention. The stupid girl has Sawyer and she's still pining for Jack? It makes no sense.

Sawyer = hot, sarcastic, and funny
    Jack = not hot, not funny, overinflated ego
    This may be a whole different discussion, but it seems to me that the ladies always chase after the bad boy that treats em like crap (Sawyer), but kinda string along the nice guy (Jack), because they think that's who they SHOULD be with, even though they don't really want to. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your BBQ sandwich, chili cheese fries, and blueberry pie. It doesn't DO anything to counteract all that good tasting crap you're putting in your system, but it makes you FEEL better.
    Last edited by Spencer; 03-12-2009 at 12:36 PM.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a great time last night. I was so glad that Charlie didn't puss out and went even though he knew he would die (and still will I believe)

He is a hero and I like him more today than I have up till now.

Desmond is cool as hell.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate waiting! This season has been frustrating for me. At least the season is almost over and we can have a huge cliffhanger to chew on for six months until it returns next january.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I find this show REALLY annoying! AM I the only one?
    There IS such a thing as too many twists! I just don't care any more because we will NEVER get answers!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast