Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 158 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Ricky, you have quite an amazing blog. Added to my favorites. I especialy liked the call at the ending of your article about Happily Ever After.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Ricky, you have quite an amazing blog. Added to my favorites. I especialy liked the call at the ending of your article about Happily Ever After.
    Thanks, melike! It means alot saying that you enjoy it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Hey, that's my desktop!
    Same, here Woofer.
    Great minds.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ABC announces that there will be a 2 hr recap before the finale. So in total there will be 5 hrs of Lost that Sunday. (2hr recap, 2hr finale, and the Jimmy Kimmel special)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by nt07077 View Post
    ABC announces that there will be a 2 hr recap before the finale. So in total there will be 5 hrs of Lost that Sunday. (2hr recap, 2hr finale, and the Jimmy Kimmel special)
    Mr. Woofer's head will explode.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

OMG that's great. My DVR is gonna be working hard that day. Somebody needs to remind me about the jimmy kimmel thing when it gets closer. I really want to see it. Knowing me though I'm gonna forget since I don't watch network TV much except for Lost, V, Flash forward, and Fringe.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! The last few episodes have more than made up for the slow start of the season. There was so much in this episode that...well, explained so much!

No one's mentioned George Minkowski being the chauffeur, the communications guy off the Kahana who didn't survive being transported through time.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you liked the episode, Lisa. But...was it pants?

I think I'm going to create an "Anti-Flash-Sideways" rally and march around with signs and whatnot. Anyone care to join? I'm sure we won't get laughed at at all.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If all of them (Charlie, Desmond, Faraday, etc.) are doing "mind swaps" to the sideways universe,

then it means that Locke can do the same.

I see a test of wills in the future between a certain Smoke Monster and a certain high school substitute teacher...

I hope. Locke is my favorite character, and I want to see him walking around again, livin large.

Country
    Country Flag

From a Matthew Fox interview:

(spoiler if you have been living under a rock for this season)

Spoiler:
    About a third of the way through the season both time lines will be "solidified into one time" and there will be one linear time throughout the story on the island with no more flashbacks.

Can someone tell me when this happened? I seem to have missed it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Worried

Spoiler:
    About a third of the way through the season both time lines will be "solidified into one time" and there will be one linear time throughout the story on the island with no more flashbacks.

If it happens next episode, he could've meant the reverse. Otherwise, I'm with you on missing it.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you liked the episode, Lisa. But...was it pants?
    No, this week was as far from being pants as...well, it was like hats or something

I think I'm going to create an "Anti-Flash-Sideways" rally and march around with signs and whatnot. Anyone care to join? I'm sure we won't get laughed at at all.
    I loved the sideways this week, because Des really made sense of it and showed how they can possibly wrap things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidden View Post
    If all of them (Charlie, Desmond, Faraday, etc.) are doing "mind swaps" to the sideways universe,

But that's not Locke! I mean, I know you know that, but if you think of it in terms of Twinners - Locke in the sideways reality is now singular, because the MiB is his own individual person - he isn't Locke's twinner.

Plus, it's different for Des, that point has been made over and over. He can flip, but the others can't.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Nobody in my house should be talking to me that night!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Wow! The last few episodes have more than made up for the slow start of the season. There was so much in this episode that...well, explained so much!

No one's mentioned George Minkowski being the chauffeur, the communications guy off the Kahana who didn't survive being transported through time.
    Thank you! I've been racking my brain to place him.

ETA: Ricky, I have told you that your blog is cool, yes? Don't feel like digging through all these pages to make sure. {Lazy Aura}

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I was wondering who the hell he was! Thanks!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    ETA: Ricky, I have told you that your blog is cool, yes? Don't feel like digging through all these pages to make sure. {Lazy Aura}
    I don't think so, but now you have.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

You know I'm right there with you

Spoiler:

As have I. And it's what I've been waiting for all season.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    As have I. And it's what I've been waiting for all season.
    I think it's safe to say that me and you are equally disappointed in the season as a whole (so far). Is it terrible that sometimes that I wish that season 6 is an extended Lost-related dream of mine that I'm waiting to wake up from?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm reserving judgement until it's all over
    lotsa people were complaining about season 5 and then the incident bitchslapped us back into a state of pure nerd bliss
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Last night's episode was good. Not terrible, but not amazing either. I was really loving the first 20 minutes with Desmond talking with Widmore and the electromagnetism experiment, but then it went to the FS. Speaking of which, there was one thing I didn't quite get from last night:
    Spoiler:
    did Desmond flash into the ALT, or just connect with his mind there? The flash was so bright that I couldn't tell if he actually vanished from Widmore's "crate."

For an illongated trip into the FS, I enjoyed it. All the parallels between Desmond in both realities were amazingly constructed and written. My favorites:

- Pushing the button in the Hatch/Pushing the MRI button
    - Desmond running in the stadium, seeing Jack/Penny running in the stadium, seeing Penny
    - Widmore evil/Widmore weirdly nice to Desmond
    - Faraday the physicist/Faraday the musician

One other thought: what's going on with Ms. Hawking?! She knows everything, seemingly in both realities. I hope she's coming up on-Island in the near-future.
    i loved this episode all the way through there were matches to the different realities. The scars on desmonds face when he entered the ccg machine matched his scars on the island too!!!!

Ricky, Desmond's conscious went into the ALT time line after the experiment, that's why there was no "whosh" sound. Then when he fainted in the stadium is when his conscious come back the original time line. After he woke up from fainting (the same time he woke up in the original time line), you hear the "whosh" sound so I guess he couldn't see his ALT self anymore. Hope that helps a bit.
    I think both sets of minds merged together so AR desmond knows all that island desmond knows now. and this will be the turning point to both realities merging. I thought it would be this week, as i thought that when desmond merged the 2 realities would merge. As desmond is constant

Quote Originally Posted by Whidden View Post

I see a test of wills in the future between a certain Smoke Monster and a certain high school substitute teacher...

I hope. Locke is my favorite character, and I want to see him walking around again, livin large.
    this sounds cool!! even if island locke is not AR locke - ie; both are now singular, i think AR locke will have something to do with island locke demise

just in regards to penny and daniel, i think this was answered in a previous series.

Widmore and eloise are daniel parents. Widmore was banished from the island and eloise took up with another gentleman whose last name was faraday.

Penny was widmore daughter off the island with another woman (at the moment i don't think penny's mum is important - but wh knows with the island writers, could turn out to be the virgin mary)

can't wait for next weeks episode. It all seems to be really picking up the pace now. and when it does merge, what happens with people that have died on the island?
    Spoiler:
    charlie for one? will he now be alive in the merged reality????? bring it on

Candy, I am cool with the last episode, like you. As a whole I love this season (except the episode ''Package''). I think it is because we are well-trained about disappointments -immune to them- due to Heroes.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

shhh about the heroes - i am so far behind and the websites i try to go on to watch it are not compatable with my laptop (i have a rubbish laptop)

i too am loving this last series of lost
    although i am panicking as i see it motoring towards the end......

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the season so far. In fact, 4 of the episodes (The Substitute, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno, and Happily Ever After), are on my "all time best" list, and, if this week's episode is as powerful as I think it will be, "Everybody Loves Hugo" will be on that list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I love the season so far. In fact, 4 of the episodes (The Substitute, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno, and Happily Ever After), are on my "all time best" list,

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    and, if this week's episode is as powerful as I think it will be, "Everybody Loves Hugo" will be on that list as well.
    I too hope it will be good. And I love Hugo.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He's awesome, but I'm looking forward to:

Spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 158 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast