Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Damien *Spoilers!*

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Damien *Spoilers!*

Anyone else watching it? It's only been 2 episodes so far so there's not much catching up to do. I haven't seen the movies (but know the gist), but am enjoying the TV series a lot. There definitely not wasting any time getting right into the middle of things.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cancelled.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cancelled after 2 episodes? It must have been shit. LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

No, it ran the whole 10 episodes. I don't think many people watched though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I quite liked it, but apparently not enough of us did. I'd first heard of this show maybe two years (I'm guessing) before it premiered; I'm pretty disappointed that it only lasted a single season.

I thought the season's arc did well turning Damien from someone essentially good to someone who (in a way) just didn't care and was willing to be moved in another direction, and it could have been quite interesting to see all of the next steps in his transformation, not to mention the Vatican's involvement. I liked the fact that they explicitly tied the show to the original Omen movie, the acting was good, and they successfully avoided unintentional hokiness (always a risk with this type of material). Too bad, but this seems to always happen with TV.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.