Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe hill

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Default Joe hill

Is anyone else going to pre-order "fireman" by Joe Hill ?! super stoked about it!!! Anyone collect Joe hill items religiously??

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I've pre-ordered several copies. And am waiting for PS Publishing to finally let us pre-order their Signed limited edition.

Also if anyone is interested their is a cool Bode statue from Locke & Key available here:

http://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.c...st-coming-soon

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the Joe hill collecting thread. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oe-Hill-Author

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have a couple of his books including Heart Shaped Box but i just haven't gotten around to read him yet. i also haven't read any of Owen's work either. his 1st book sounds like a good one to be honest.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Is anyone else going to pre-order "fireman" by Joe Hill ?! super stoked about it!!! Anyone collect Joe hill items religiously??
    It's his best novel to date -- you won't be disappointed.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

hey folks get this, i just put on Supernatural cause i dvr'd a shit ton of stuff i've slowly been catching up and Supernatural i'm 5 episodes behind to where it currently is. anyways this one is the Valentines day episode from Feb. and on the table at the start of the episode is Heart Shaped Box right on the table. the hard back of it in mint condition too. i wonder if it is an Easter Egg of sorts where the book is the subject of the episode like they do with tv shows like Supernatural sometimes.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

If you had the chance to ask Joe a question, what would it be? Questions that are more general stand a better chance in this hypothetical than very specific ones (about characters or particular events in books, for example).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i dunno to be honest. one of the questions would be about creepshow of course.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I'd also like to know since he is such a huge audiobook fan why his newest and last books aren't really available on cd or mp3 cd?
    $65 for Fireman on cd!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Format and price really isn't up to the author. Unless they self publish, and Hill is way beyond that sort of thing.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I understand about price but I'm sure Joe could say something about making physical discs though. Nosforatu is now available on cd though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I would ask him if he still has plans for adapting heart shaped box into a film, and who is his idea for judas coyne?

+ Reply to Thread