Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King End of Watch Book Tour Dates

Hybrid View

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King End of Watch Book Tour Dates

Stephen will be doing a book tour to promote the publication of End of Watch in June. Below are the cities and dates for each of the venues. We are currently in the process of finalizing details with the local venues so are not able to give out any additional information at this time but check back often for updates.

June 7 Jersey City, NJ
    June 8 Sewickley, PA
    June 9 Dayton, OH
    June 10 Charleston, WV
    June 11 Nashville, TN
    June 12 Louisville, KY
    June 13 Iowa City, IA
    June 14 Omaha, NE
    June 15 Tulsa, OK
    June 16 Albuquerque, NM
    June 17 Salt Lake City, UT
    June 18 Reno, NV

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This be a signing Alan?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nashville!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Nashville!!!!
    My thoughts exactly!

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nashville!!!!
    See you there, big guy!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Nashville!!!!
    Awesome! only 3.5 hr drive for me......

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Details of actual locations and the nature of each event have not yet been finalized.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

They haven't said yet but hopefully!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing.. the value on this book (signed) will be near the $200 mark. Much like Revival... Crazy... Mercedes will be even more hotter signed!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Disappointed there's no New England appearance - but I'm glad for the fans in those places that they're getting some attention...obviously, they're outside the literary mainstream.

But yeah, the value of the signed book won't be that high....that's a lot of books that will be floating around.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Disappointed there's no New England appearance - but I'm glad for the fans in those places that they're getting some attention...obviously, they're outside the literary mainstream.

But yeah, the value of the signed book won't be that high....that's a lot of books that will be floating around.
    Agreed, I'm in NE too but I'm also glad that these places get a chance as well. He did some in Maine the last couple of years(went to the Portland Revival one)so it's good he's showing fans from all over some love. I honestly don't know that I would do another signing anyway. I have his signature on a few things and to wait in line for 5-6 hours to get tickets for essentially a 10 second encounter, eh. What I would like to do is go to a speaking event. He spoke briefly at UMO a couple of years back for the Ghost Brothers tour but not very long. I'd like to hear him go for an hour or so and hear a reading. That I haven't been able to witness yet!
    I'm happy for everyone that goes!

P.S. PA would be the closest to me, if anyone sees what they're doing when the details come out please give me a shout out as I don't always have time to be on the net. If it's a meet and greet/speaking engagement that may have to come to fruition

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

DAYTON YES!!!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah! Thanks for posting this. Looks like Charleston's the closest for me...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TULSA, OK for AKCCCCCCCC

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    TULSA, OK for AKCCCCCCCC
    Schedule permitting, me too!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    TULSA, OK for AKCCCCCCCC
    YES!!! I will see you there.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking at possibly going to Nashville because it's a weekend. Unfortunately I'm using a ton of vacation time in June/July, so taking a couple of weekdays off will be difficult. Luckily, I have good friends 15 minutes from the PA signing, and my sister lives an hour from Dayton. So, I'm sure I'll have them go to those signings for me.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

SLC on June 17 it is for me! June 16 is my bday and I happen to have vacation time to use up that very week.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooo...if I can get to Louisville, then my boyfriend can get his bourbon, and I can see King and get to spend the night at Waverly Hills Sanatorium. Sweet!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am new to book signings. I know the Revival event was all pre-signed, but that wasn't a "book tour". Would you assume these would be signed in front of us?

8 hours to Tulsa...tempting.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everyone! I am happy that your all able to go... I will miss it due to nothing near me here in NS... was hoping for Boston or Maine!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, the Pa and NJ locations are about the closest. Never any love for the First State.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jersey City is about 2 hours from me. The event is on a Tuesday, so traffic driving there will be a nightmare. Have to wait until more details appear. The one in PA is out near Pittsburgh. Other end of the state for me.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Jersey City is about 2 hours from me. The event is on a Tuesday, so traffic driving there will be a nightmare. Have to wait until more details appear. The one in PA is out near Pittsburgh. Other end of the state for me.
    It's about the same for me... we must live fairly close to each other??... maybe we can go up together?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not bad! I'll be making the 6 hour drive to NM for this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast