Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Collection of Pitou

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Cool Collection going on. Congrats. May I ask what the middle edition (horizontal) of 11/22/63 is? Does not look familiar.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice display and books
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update:
    -Talisman S/L (Grant)
    -The Stand (PS)
    -Sleeping Beauties S/L with Portfolio
    -Revival Gift (Letterpress)
    -First edition of IT with Dolso case
    -Full Dark No Stars S/L (CD)
    Great adds!

Where did you get the bookcase? I have a couple of barristers but I really could use something roomy like that for my everyday book collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=kingfan2323;1191446]
    Cool Collection going on. Congrats. May I ask what the middle edition (horizontal) of 11/22/63 is? Does not look familiar.

Thank you!
    That is a Dutch edition, I'm from The Netherlands.
    P2

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=picontin;1191464]
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Thank you!
    Interesting and in a slipcase. Would love to see pics if you think of it. Thanks for sharing your collection.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Update:
    -Talisman S/L (Grant)
    -The Stand (PS)
    Great adds!

Where did you get the bookcase? I have a couple of barristers but I really could use something roomy like that for my everyday book collection.
    Thanks!
    The bookcase was specially made for me by a Dutch carpenter.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=kingfan2323;1191465][QUOTE=picontin;1191464]

Thank you!
    Interesting and in a slipcase. Would love to see pics if you think of it. Thanks for sharing your collection.

The book came without a slipcase, I ordered one from Jeffrey Whiley (UK). Will make some pics this week.
    P2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Update:
    -Talisman S/L (Grant)
    -The Stand (PS)
    Great adds!

Thanks!
    The bookcase was specially made for me by a Dutch carpenter.
    He did an awesome job!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=kingfan2323;1191465][QUOTE=picontin;1191464]

Thank you!

It's a numbered not signed limited.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

That cover is cool. Thanks for sharing.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Update:
    -Night Shift Gift (CD)
    -The Dead Zone (PS)
    -11/22/63 with Dolso case
    -Later Gift (Titan)
    -Later S/L (Titan)
    -Misery Gift (Folio)
    And some of you have already seen this one on fb:

P2

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Country
    Country Flag

Only 3 editions to go and my wishlist is complete!
    P2

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice collection !

Can I ask what are those 3 missing editions?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    -Firestarter S/L (5th july)
    -Salem's Lot AE (CD)
    -Lettered Doctor Sleep or Sleeping Beauties (CD)
    P2

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice stuff.
    Love the clear cases.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    P2

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff, big big big congrats Pitou !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OH My, what a wonderful display that is. You have a great collection. And I love the display of the stand and your lettered FDNS. I wish I had space to make the special books even more
    special with displays like that.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think I see some Clive Barker lurking around - always good (the King Stuff is awesome, obviously).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very cool cases!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys!
    P2

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Amazing congratulations!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6