Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Collection of Pitou

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collection of Pitou

Well...
    Let's start at the beginning:

My first copie in 1986, Salem's Lot.
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some beautiful limiteds:

P2

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, a new collection thread. Looking forward to your collection, Pitou. Welcome!
    Great books!

Country
    Country Flag

My first signed King!! I was so happy

First print of The Dead Zone (Easton Press).
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

This year I celebrate 30 years of King books with this beauty!

I'm so proud and excited to be the owner of this amazing copie!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

It took me a while but I have also all the foreign copies, some beauties:

Under the Dome (Mongolia)
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

And more...

It (Israel), Mr.Mercedes (Georgia), The Shining (France Bretons), Carrie (Japan), Stand by Me (Iran), A Good Marriage (Vietnam), Riding the Bullet (Korea), The Shawshank Redemption (Bangladesh) and The Green Mile (Azerbaijan).
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

In total, 63 copies from different countries.

My favourite book in different languages:

P2

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! A new Collections thread with some REALLY neat items! Congratulations!

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

The whole collection looks like this:

P2

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! 63 ITs! Impressive collection!

Country
    Country Flag

Well that's it.....for now8)
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Ha, ha!! No 63 different titles..
    Only 8 copies of It.
    P2

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Ha, ha!! No 63 different titles..
    Only 8 copies of It.
    Ah! I got that wrong. But that's still impressive.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice. My only concern with your collection is that there is so much sunlight so near to the book cases. Aren't you afraid of the sun fading some of the spines?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys!

I know John...Siep already told me that, but I had no other options in my living room.
    I close the curtains every summer
    P2

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys!

I know John...Siep already told me that, but I had no other options in my living room.
    I close the curtains every summer
    UV film for the windows.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice. My only concern with your collection is that there is so much sunlight so near to the book cases. Aren't you afraid of the sun fading some of the spines?

John
    I was thinking the same thing!

Nice collection Pitou!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In total, 63 copies from different countries.

My favourite book in different languages:

That is an awesome photograph - the international IT spread. Awesome. Love a new collector's thread.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The whole collection looks like this:

And there it is... THE. DISPLAY. That's the ticket. Really nice collection and the vampire Barlow (top right) is freaking me out.

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking collection, picontin. Some fascinating editions.
    I second the UV film recommendation. Very, very cheap, when you consider the value of what it's protecting. We had it professionally installed on a 2.4 x 1.5 metre window, for AU$300.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the bookcases, love the books, love the foreign editions! Very cool collection!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love your collection, Pitou!
    But you already knew that!
    Hope to see more!!

sk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The collection looks great! I always like seeing shelves with certain books standing out. That's one of the biggest downsides of having TOO many books, because then you have to turn them all sideways. There's only so much room you can take up, lol. Good job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast