any fans out there? to get this thread started here's how i discovered her. my mom got a batch of books years ago. i think it was like back in the late 90's i think? anyways, the book in Question she got i forget where prolly goodwill i'm guessing cause they were used books, paperbacks. anyways the book in question is called "Cruel & Unusual' which is the 4th book in the series.

i picked him one day in i think high school. and thought about reading it than i saw it was part of a series and thought fuck i need to start at the beginning. no store carried the 1st book that i can remember, and i was never motivated enough well at all really to go looking for it at the libary either. sorry about my spelling, lol

anyways, i used to work at Burger King at this plaza and i ended up buying Point of Origin one of the later books from (1998) i think? it's i think the 10th book in the series. the plot got me interested enough to buy it. i just never got around to read it and i still haven't but i did buy it. a few years later we had a bookseller closing out here sadly.

i was in there one day with my mom and i was going through the isles the mystery section that is. man i miss bookseller sorry, anyways, i happend to find the 1st book there one day. and i think the 2nd Novel as well. for some reason i just couldn't get into the 1st book and i tried reading that thing for years. the book? Post Mortem.

and i picked it up last year i think at around this time actually, i actually got my mom into the series as well and had bought more books in the series as well. anyways she's like 3 or 4 books ahead of mine. i'm on Potters Field NOW which is the 6th book she's on Point of Origin which i think is the 10th. so she's a little farther ahead than me.

so i picked it up one day and it was slow ass book. it took me forever to get into it. nothing really happens in the 1st 90 pages or so. but i had only read the 1st chapter dozens of times so i kept at it. and thought it was a decent book. it was her 1st book and 1st books aren't always good hell a lot of times they are shit and badly written. Like my opinion about Carrie.

but to each their own i guess. anyways, the 2nd book i also tried reading a few times and just couldn't get into it again. and so i thought well i don't think i'm ready for that one just yet, so a a few months later i think? or whenever it was. i read 8 more books before i picked up the 2nd book Body of Evidence. and it's not a great book but it's better written i think. and i started to really enjoy the series and i read the 3rd book right after that. and well you get the idea that i slowly fell in love with the series. and i now own nearly all of them. some on paperback and others on hardback.

are there any fans out there? sorry about the long post here. when i start threads i have a habit of making theme long as fuck sorry about that.