Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We are shadows of the one unholy ghost :rose:

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Flight feather
    I am going to give this to Brian. It is the right feather but the wrong term. It is clear, by the time involved to solve this one, that it is a poorly written riddle. apologize for that.

I was seeking
    Spoiler:
    "quill."
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It occurs to me that you all may wish an explanation of this riddle.

Spoiler:

I have my ny...ghts and days, but always cold - A reference to the COLD remedies NyQuilŽ and DayQuilŽ
    The power to reveal tales untold - A quill is used to write.
    Putting the laminar flow in the avian form - As revealed; a quill is used for a flight control surface by most birds...including a high speed dive.
    Just add "T" to keep you warm - quill + "T" = quilt
    A lawyer’s prize from a supreme place ( a clue better known for Americans) - A counselor signing an historical legal document in the American Supreme Court is given a commemorative quill to remember the occasion.
    Or a pokey pose on a big cat’s face. - The puma ( cougar, mountain lion, panther ect) is the only known predator that does not seem to suffer ill effects when attacking a porcupine even when the porcupine quills are lodged in it's muzzle.
    At the end of the sea (se) the tale goes on ( a bit of Artistic license
    used here.)
    - Sequel
    A rich man’s take from the swan - At the time that quills were used or writing, the quills of a swan were very expensive.

Note:
    The preparation of a quill for writing is quite a process. Consider taking a few moments to read of the process here.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck me Jon, never heard of the drugs and the law question git me too...

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes... American culture clues.

I am sorry.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Once again. Jon. You don't need to apologize to me... I ain't an officer.. lol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2