Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We are shadows of the one unholy ghost :rose:

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default We are shadows of the one unholy ghost :rose:

It has been a few years since I have written a riddle. Please for give me if it is too easy or too difficult. I am not 100% happy with it but I have done the best I can with it. Some alterations MAY be made.

I have my ny...ghts and days, but always cold
    The power to reveal tales untold
    Putting the laminar flow in the avian form
    Just add "T" to keep you warm
    A lawyer’s prize from a supreme place ( a clue better known for Americans)
    Or a pokey pose on a big cat’s face
    At the end of the sea (se) the tale goes on ( a bit of Artistic license
    used here.)
    A rich man’s take from the swan
    Last edited by Jon; 08-07-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: To simplify
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm lost
    Sloth Love Chunk

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you, BC!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I made a couple of changes to help.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTF... ?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had to wiki "laminar flow"

have no ideas whatsoever yet, anyway

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the answer 'owl'?....

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Is the answer 'owl'?....

Not right but getting there.

Traveler Russ18 is on a distinguished road

Must be some kind of bird, an eagle?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit more "structural."

What give the owl, goose ect a "Laminar flow?"

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to say wind, but fear that's wrong also... Jon you are a really prize!

Country
    Country Flag

Is it thermal something or other??

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No sir.

This MAY be a bad riddle.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    A bit more "structural."

What give the owl, goose ect a "Laminar flow?"

Bump a clue.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It has been a few years since I have written a riddle. Please for give me if it is too easy or too difficult. I am not 100% happy with it but I have done the best I can with it. Some alterations MAY be made.

I have my ny...ghts and days, but always cold
    The power to reveal tales untold
    Putting the laminar flow in the avian form
    Just add "T" to keep you warm
    A lawyer’s prize from a supreme place ( a clue better known for Americans)
    Or a pokey pose on a big cat’s face
    At the end of the sea (se) the tale goes on ( a bit of Artistic license
    used here.)
    A rich man’s take from the swan

More alterations

Country
    Country Flag

Wings

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wings

Getting there... be very specific.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to be specific with my foot up the arse of your cursed riddle... feather?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to be specific with my foot up the arse of your cursed riddle... feather?

Getting VERY close... be more specific.

I am sorry for the delay in response. I am struggling with physical issues that now include my eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

No reason to apologize to me Jon. Hope you ok!!
    Now is it air? Wind? Or farts?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL...no o the above.
    In effort to be done with riddle (it is a poor one I am sure because it has been too long.)

Specific feather

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL...no o the above.
    In effort to be done with riddle (it is a poor one I am sure because it has been too long.)

Specific feather
    Tail feather

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have said Type of feather. Yes...a tail feather is used as this type by both bird and man.

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit balls Batman!
    Thanks for the fun Jon. But I would never have got that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Flight feather
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast