Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #10 (1990-1994)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the most beautiful songs ever:

Suzanne Vega - In Liverpool (1992)

It's another one of those rare albums where each song is great.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Pearl Jam - Black (1991)

From the first CD I owned.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    This song spent 16 weeks at #1 in the UK....

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (1991)
    2nd
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

This is the first song my wife and I danced to at our wedding reception.

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (1991)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    This is the first song my wife and I danced to at our wedding reception.

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (1991)
    2ND you beat me to it!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AB Logic - The Hitman (1992)

Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise (1993)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nine Inch Nails - Closer (1994)

Definitely NSFW
    Seconded

Though the album version is better, of course.

Guns N' Roses - November Rain (1991)

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post

Definitely NSFW
    Seconded

I can change if you like, I just love that video so much, one of my favorites.

Country
    Country Flag

A great piece of early '90s electronic music, just beautiful and alien (takes about two minutes to get going, but the whole thing is a masterpiece):

Eat Static - Abduction (1993)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pearl Jam - Black (1991)

From the first CD I owned.
    SECONDED!!!! HARD!!!

Alice in Chains - Rooster (1992)

Yes, this is the 12 minute long version from the album.

Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) (1993)

Country
    Country Flag

Orbital - Halcyon (+ On + On) (1993)

Definitely NSFW

Definitely NSFW
    Seconded

OK with pablo's consent I changed it from the video version to the album version.

Aphex Twin - Xtal (1992)

Orbital - Halcyon (+ On + On) (1993)
    2ND

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Madonna - Vogue (1990)

Country
    Country Flag

"Smalls Like Teen Spirit" is a tremendous iconic song, but I think this is my favorite song off Nevermind:

Nirvana - Lounge Act (1991)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching (1993)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Madonna - Vogue (1990)
    Seconded

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Weezer - Say It Ain't So (1994)

Madonna - Justify My Love (1990)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Weezer - Say It Ain't So (1994)
    2ND

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast