Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #7 (1975-1979)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    ABBA - Dancing Queen (1976)
    Considering that Mama Mia! is my second favorite musical, behind Grease, feel free to keep nominating ABBA songs.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Considering that Mama Mia! is my second favorite musical, behind Grease, feel free to keep nominating ABBA songs.

Lord, take me now, I'm ready!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

catchy catchy:

Gary Numan -- Cars (1979)
    Seconded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (1975)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (1975)
    Seconded
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Right that does it. This one's just for you, Bill.... LOL! LOL!

ABBA - Chiquitita (1979)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Right that does it. This one's just for you Bill.... LOL!

ABBA - Chiquitita (1979)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meatloaf - Paradise by the Dashboard Lights (1977)
    Another fav of mine. Seconded!

Country
    Country Flag

Gloria Gaynor -- I Will Survive (1978)

Country
    Country Flag

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (1979)

Country
    Country Flag

Gloria Gaynor -- I Will Survive (1978)
    Seconded.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rod Stewart - Sailing (1975)

Country
    Country Flag

The Charlie Daniels Band -- The Devil Went Down to Georgia (1979)

Country
    Country Flag

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (1979)

Country
    Country Flag

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (1979)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Shamone.... Hee Hee.... Oawww!!!!

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough (1979)

Country
    Country Flag

Depending on your opinion of Disco, this song either rocked your world or was one of the reasons for the decline of Western Civilization:

A Taste of Honey -- Boogie Oogie Oogie (1978)

Country
    Country Flag

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (1979)

Seconded!

(the master list also needs to be updated to reflect post #33.)

Country
    Country Flag

Depending on your opinion of Disco, this song either rocked your world or was one of the reasons for the decline of Western Civilization:

A Taste of Honey -- Boogie Oogie Oogie (1978)
    Screw the haters, disco is awesome. Love that bassline! Seconded.

(the master list also needs to be updated to reflect post #33.)
    Got it, thanks for spotting that! My bad.

Country
    Country Flag

Vangelis - Spiral (1977)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I second my favourite Pink Floyd song, Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Have no nomination atm.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

I love Grease, so don't be surprised to see a few more from me. But I'll start with this doo-wop'y gem:

John Travolta / Olivia Newton-John (and the cast from Grease) -- Summer Nights (1978)
    Seconded.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heart - Crazy On You (1975)

Country
    Country Flag

Here comes a very strong entry....

Paul McCartney and Wings - Mull Of Kintyre (1977)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast