Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Book Collection: jcmanske

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, should have known it was you Jeff but John was being all secretive! Phenomenal drops as always, you are one helluva collector. Do you have a list of wants for proofs and manuscripts? I come across manuscripts every once in awhile but don't collect except for the CD unbounds. Proofs I always look out for, but haven't bought many recently ... last was the Blockade Billy white covers.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    WOW!
    Great proofs!
    Thanks, Steve! I always enjoying dropping by your collection thread as well. I love the way you display your collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Those are superb, absolutely wonderful.
    If you enjoy the ‘thrill of the hunt’ you must have been ecstatic for the last few weeks!!
    Lovely to see Jeff. Delighted for you.
    Thank you, Alec! Always great to hear from you and we should catch up soon. Hope you and your wife are staying safe and enjoying the summer. Give her my best!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Those are crazy nice!!!
    Much appreciated, Garrell!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A M A Z I N G new stuff !!!
    Thank you, Frank! When I had a chance to get them, I knew I'd never see them again if I passed. You know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Yep, should have known it was you Jeff but John was being all secretive! Phenomenal drops as always, you are one helluva collector. Do you have a list of wants for proofs and manuscripts? I come across manuscripts every once in awhile but don't collect except for the CD unbounds. Proofs I always look out for, but haven't bought many recently ... last was the Blockade Billy white covers.
    George, I also left you a comment under the "Proofs" thread. Congrats on the Blockade Billy white cover pickup. Those are very hard to find! As far as manuscripts, if you see an extra unbound CD IT out there, please let me know. I have the "color" version of the unbound CD proof, but not the B and W. I have to try to close the circle.

Thanks to all for stopping by and checking out the collection page. I'll try and post more here, but I also post on my Instagram page: stephenkingcollectibles. Please check it out.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic stuff Jeff, congrats!
    One day I'd love to read the Under the Dome manuscript.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Fantastic stuff Jeff, congrats!
    One day I'd love to read the Under the Dome manuscript.
    Thanks, Vincent! One day, I want to read your dissertation on the evolution of IT. Needless to say, you have thoroughly researched IT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20