Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silver Bullet (1985)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Silver Bullet (1985)

Silver Bullet IMDB

A werewolf terrorizes a small city where lives Marty Coslaw, - a paralytic boy - his uncle and his sister. Based on the novella Cycle of the Werewolf from 1983.

Directed by: Daniel Attias
    Screenplay by: Stephen King

Starring: Corey Haim, Gary Busey, Everett McGill, Megan Follows, Robin Groves

Last edited by Heather19; 06-13-2014 at 06:05 AM.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I remember going to see this with my then-boyfriend, a fellow Stephen King fan. I had not read the story yet, and I turned to him and said
    Spoiler:
    "The preacher is the werewolf."

He just about fell out of his seat laughing. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be true.

Of course we were both quite intoxicated at the time and that makes everything funnier.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i watched this when i was 8 or 7 and i must say this movie still haunts me on certain nights couldnt go to sleep for 2 days after watching it

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

Gary Busey was terrifying.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I just got this movie on dvd for Christmas. I remember watching it a lot as a kid. It still gives me the creeps when I watch it.
    Every time I'm thinking: "Marty, don't go down to the bridge at night! What is wrong with you!?"

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I just like that bike, that thing kicks ass.

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife loves this movie. I dig it as well.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched this movie when I was like 10 years old and it scared the hell outta me

honestly it is one of the better werewolf movies out there

there arent that many, really just this and the howling (the first one)

everything else is just teen-wolf
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Haha. Teen Wolf is still cool for different reasons.
    I agree with you though. The only good one I can think of is American Werewolf in London. I must say, the graphics in Silver Bullet aren't too bad considering the time era.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I was about to say that about the American Werewolf in London, that movie really messed with my head when I was little.

I loved Silver Bullet, one of the rare times when I felt like the movie was at least as good as the book.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

didn't read the book but have the DVD now. watched it when i was a teenager during my Corey Haim infatuation. watched every movie he made at the time. I liked the way that the sister is the one telling the story and not the younger sibling. my daughter likes this movie. the first time she watched it she was wondering what it was about. only thing I told her was that it was a werewolf movie and that it was about as old as she is or even older. when we watched it she was asking me the whole time "who is it? who is it?" I told her that I was not going to tell and that she would be surprised. when she saw who the werewolf was she was like

Does whatever a spiderman does.

I also had a huge Corey Haim infatuation.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

This has always been a personal favorite of mine. Love this movie.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread