Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Not so Secret Santa

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    "... a contribution for, Jerome's "Secret Santa"
    Gotcha!! I'll update the list right away!!

This is what I have for the most current "Randall Flagg Secret Santa" contributions. Recent additions are in "Bold".....

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    Astrodad
    Webstar
    Burial
    Lurker
    The Library Policeman
    Br!an

Work with me folks, I'm doing my best to stay on top of this thing. Krystle, can you chime in with a comparison from your end when you have some time away from your son? My math shows 30 contributors to date.

Lurker, so far we are hoping to get "SecretSanta" some freaking pants or at least shorts, but that may change as we go forward!! LOL LOL

Note: Are you folks being sure to include a note for, Krystle to be able to determine who is, who?
    Check your mail you moron.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

????????

I checked the mail and I'm no moron, thank you.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    What say you all? Are you "in"?
    In!
    I was in and still am in for the Flagg gift. PP$$ sent.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In!
    I had you covered, Bill. Mis spelled, but covered!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In!
    Yeah...how you mis spell Bill is beyond me, but we're good.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In!
    Yeah...how you mis spell Bill is beyond me, but we're good.

Spoiler:
    Great!!! A fucking critic!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Go buy a fucking trophy, put your name on it as the "TDT.Org Spelling Champ", will ya? LOL I see "coal" in your future!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

This is what I have for the most current "Randall Flagg Secret Santa" contributions. Recent additions are in "Bold".....

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulkings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    Astrodad
    Webstar
    Burial
    Lurker
    The Library Policeman
    Br!an

Work with me folks, I'm doing my best to stay on top of this thing. Krystle, can you chime in with a comparison from your end when you have some time away from your son? My math shows 30 contributors to date.

Lurker, so far we are hoping to get "SecretSanta" some freaking pants or at least shorts, but that may change as we go forward!! LOL LOL

Note: Are you folks being sure to include a note for, Krystle to be able to determine who is, who?

And just what crawled up your ass and died, my "Supreme Being"????? Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Catching up... was in NYC for the weekend. Trying to connect the names to the account for those who did not include a note, just to be sure we're all squared away.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some preliminary tallies in the RF "Secret Santa" project.

First off the following folks who posted contributions here are unaccounted for by, Krystle...

Jay127
    Soveriegn
    Roseannebarr
    Webstar
    Burial

She does have a PP contribution from "Sebastian", but we're unsure whom to assign this contribution. We knew there would be a few "kinks" in the system so please help out if you can. Remember to include your member name in the note for any PP contributions, folks. So far the total is $264.50, surely enough to purchase pants for "SecretSanta" and then some!!! LOL What do you folks think? A "Bett's Gift Ctf"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

????????

I checked the mail and I'm no moron, thank you.
    a burning bush spoke to me and told me god means check your postal mail box...he also said you are a moron

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

First off the following folks who posted contributions here are unaccounted for by, Krystle...

Jay127
    Soveriegn
    Roseannebarr
    Webstar
    Burial

She does have a PP contribution from "Sebastian", but we're unsure whom to assign this contribution. We knew there would be a few "kinks" in the system so please help out if you can. Remember to include your member name in the note for any PP contributions, folks. So far the total is $264.50, surely enough to purchase pants for "SecretSanta" and then some!!! LOL What do you folks think? A "Bett's Gift Ctf"?
    payment sent aka Kimberly Reitz. My wife does not allow me to have my own pay pal account.

Betts Gift Certificate was my first thought. Someone here posted the website for tomoslov. the artist from full dark no stars. i think that is more personal than a gift certificate. i like the cover from FDNS.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Jay127
    Soveriegn
    Roseannebarr
    Webstar
    Burial

I sent my contribution earlier today. I included my member name in the notes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    Astrodad
    Webstar
    Burial
    Lurker
    The Library Policeman
    Br!an

Oh Lord, for future reference "Shit head" is much more acceptable than "Moron", if you please. And there was noting in the mail box, electronic or otherwise. You're slipping, Lord!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Jay127
    Soveriegn
    Roseannebarr
    Webstar
    Burial

payment sent aka Kimberly Reitz. My wife does not allow me to have my own pay pal account.

Betts Gift Certificate was my first thought. Someone here posted the website for tomoslov. the artist from full dark no stars. i think that is more personal than a gift certificate. i like the cover from FDNS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post

Jay127
    Soveriegn
    Roseannebarr
    Webstar
    Burial

I sent my contribution earlier today. I included my member name in the notes.
    Cool beans, guys. We'll get it updated.

May we prevail upon, God for help with a gift? A special book, Artist print, or a Bett's Gift Ctf, Oh Lord? Send us a sign!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

I can send you a bible.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can send you a bible.

And we could send, Jerome $264.50 worth of cow manure. What do you think, my Lord?

Edit: Check that amount. We'll still need $50 to get "SecretSanta" some freaking pants!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I can send you a bible.

And we could send, Jerome $264.50 worth of cow manure. What do you think, my Lord?

Edit: Check that amount. We'll still need $50 to get "SecretSanta" some freaking pants!!!
    How many pounds of bullshit does $264.50 buy?
    Are you going to pay the shipping for the shittings?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can send you a bible.

No where near as much as you can spout!!!!

Gladly!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

burial is Sebastian
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    burial is Sebastian
    Thought so, wasn't positive. Thank you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I can send you a bible.

Gladly!!!! LOL
    I can save you the expense of shipping.
    Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can send you a bible.

Gladly!!!! LOL
    I can save you the expense of shipping.
    Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Oh, blow it out of your ass!!! LOL Lotta help you are!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

God talkin' shit here. Literally! Lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    God talkin' shit here. Literally! Lol

And he ain't got shit on us!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast