Stkmw02
Burial
SystemCrashOverRide
Sentinel
Thegunslinger41
George At C-Springs
mosheprigan
The Library Policeman
I thought it might be handy to have the participant list a little more "handy" in the thread. If I got this right there are 34 participants (Two are missing from the this list correct, RF?) Since it has been noted that, Jerome was unfortunately excluded as a participant this year I think it might be appropriate and well within the spirit of this thing, if we could all find a way to contribute $5 a piece, send it to a designated 'Secret Santa Secretary" and have him or her purchase a gift from all of us to, El Jefe (Randall Flagg, a.k.a, Jerome, a.k.a., "SecretSanta", a.k.a, TMIDITW) by way of the "Christmas Spirit", a "Thank you" for doing this and all he does for everyone here year in and year out and finally so we can insure that we won't hear any whining or belly aching when he has nothing under the tree, but a dirty, old "Christmas Thong" and stale cookies.

What say you all? Are you "in"? Can we manage to do this for our fearless Leader and Director? Or would you like to see him wiping tears from his eyes with the crusty remnants of his sad old beard whilst he drowns his sorrows in "Egg Nog"? I for one am "all in"!!!! If I may be so bold, I would like to nominate, Krystle (Stkmw02) as our surrogate "Secretary" to accept and administer the "Gift". We can all "PM" gift ideas/suggestions to her, if she is willing and I would be happy to assist in any way I can. At the very least we could purchase a "Bett's Gift Certificate" for him. What do you say folks? Is this a possible plan? Can we do this? Show your "Christmas Spirit", my friends!!! let's put something under the tree for, El Jefe the man who does so much for so many!!!!

Jerome, though this is your site and you are the Owner, this is one time where you have no say whatsoever. Your thoughts, opinions or commands will not be heeded or valid in any way on the matter. This one is in the hands of the members only!!!, your loyal subjects!!! LOL Unless, of course you wish to throw out some "gift ideas". Krystle, you can PM me with regard to accepting or declining your appointment. All others may feel free to voice their opinions/thoughts herein or by way of PM's to me. Any other volunteers are welcome. If you can afford to contribute, wonderful. If not, then that is okay as well. Let's see if we can come together on this. Were it not for, El Jefe we would not have this wonderful site, the resources contained herein, or a "Secret Santa Exchange" in the first place!!!

Let's do this, folks!!!!!!

It's the RIGHT thing to do, no?