Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not so Secret Santa

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Not so Secret Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here is the current list I have:

Jcmanske
    Stroppygoblin
    TCCBodhi
    HONKYTONKSMASH
    Room 217 Caretaker
    Zelig
    JAMMF
    AstroDad
    Jsmcmullen92
    Killjoy72
    Sharki69
    Bdwyer19
    Stockerlone
    Herbertwest
    Jay127
    NeedfulKings
    Webstar1000
    Dnemec
    Br!an
    Roseannebarr
    Biomieg
    Jonp
    Merlin1958
    Priest
    Stkmw02
    Burial
    SystemCrashOverRide
    Sentinel
    Thegunslinger41
    George At C-Springs
    mosheprigan
    The Library Policeman
    I thought it might be handy to have the participant list a little more "handy" in the thread. If I got this right there are 34 participants (Two are missing from the this list correct, RF?) Since it has been noted that, Jerome was unfortunately excluded as a participant this year I think it might be appropriate and well within the spirit of this thing, if we could all find a way to contribute $5 a piece, send it to a designated 'Secret Santa Secretary" and have him or her purchase a gift from all of us to, El Jefe (Randall Flagg, a.k.a, Jerome, a.k.a., "SecretSanta", a.k.a, TMIDITW) by way of the "Christmas Spirit", a "Thank you" for doing this and all he does for everyone here year in and year out and finally so we can insure that we won't hear any whining or belly aching when he has nothing under the tree, but a dirty, old "Christmas Thong" and stale cookies.

What say you all? Are you "in"? Can we manage to do this for our fearless Leader and Director? Or would you like to see him wiping tears from his eyes with the crusty remnants of his sad old beard whilst he drowns his sorrows in "Egg Nog"? I for one am "all in"!!!! If I may be so bold, I would like to nominate, Krystle (Stkmw02) as our surrogate "Secretary" to accept and administer the "Gift". We can all "PM" gift ideas/suggestions to her, if she is willing and I would be happy to assist in any way I can. At the very least we could purchase a "Bett's Gift Certificate" for him. What do you say folks? Is this a possible plan? Can we do this? Show your "Christmas Spirit", my friends!!! let's put something under the tree for, El Jefe the man who does so much for so many!!!!

Jerome, though this is your site and you are the Owner, this is one time where you have no say whatsoever. Your thoughts, opinions or commands will not be heeded or valid in any way on the matter. This one is in the hands of the members only!!!, your loyal subjects!!! LOL Unless, of course you wish to throw out some "gift ideas". Krystle, you can PM me with regard to accepting or declining your appointment. All others may feel free to voice their opinions/thoughts herein or by way of PM's to me. Any other volunteers are welcome. If you can afford to contribute, wonderful. If not, then that is okay as well. Let's see if we can come together on this. Were it not for, El Jefe we would not have this wonderful site, the resources contained herein, or a "Secret Santa Exchange" in the first place!!!

Let's do this, folks!!!!!!

It's the RIGHT thing to do, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in Bill.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I'm in as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew you folks would step up!!! This is why I just love this place!!! 31 more folks to go!!!

Come to think of it, I suppose I don't need to bother, Krystle at all. I can handle this myself so just post or PM me. I will however welcome any and all ideas and suggestions you may have regarding a gift. Anyone have any idea's how we could communicate doing doing this, but not in "public" here so we had a chance at a surprise? I'm not a PC wiz kid by any means so ideas, volunteers or suggestions are welcome. Would a "staff" member be of assistance if we could recruit one?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a computer nitwit, so I have no idea the best way to do this. But as I was thinking of something nice to send RF for the holidays anyway, I'm in!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What say you all? Are you "in"?
    In!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I knew you folks would step up!!! This is why I just love this place!!! 31 more folks to go!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

6 + 1 "PM" Total = 7 right now!!! 27 to go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am (of course) in too.
    I think PM's direct to you Bill, even If I created a restricted thread, RF is all powerful and could still see it (not for one moment am I suggesting he would 'peek' of course... ), but I think he regards PM's as sacrosanct.

Another suggestion would be WhatsApp, but I dont know if everyone has a smart phone that can run it (looking at YOU Bill )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm in. Just PM me an email I can Paypal the money to.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

+1

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Ill be happy to chip in towards a gift for RF.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I intentionally did not sign up for the Secret Santa (I hate shopping!) but I'd like to donate for a gift for RF.

John

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay I will hop on the bandwagon.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in too.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 for a contribution towards RFs gift.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome was also one of the "Stay Well, Bill" organizers, I don't forget that. So SURE I'm in.
    Bill, PM me an email I can PayPal the $ to.
    Good & Right Idea, Bill.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle has graciously agreed to collect the funds. You can send your contributions to her PP:

stkmw02@mac.com

Once all the funds are collected we can get down to the gifting!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In, of course.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Payment sent. Thanks for organizing, guys!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Paypal sent!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast