Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep the site Ad free for 2016

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Jerome--have you ever thought of asking people to donate books for auction instead of a cash donation? Or is that too close to Haven?
    Too cumbersome. The HF eats up a ton of time...and boxes...and Styrofoam peanuts, and bubble wrap...and tape, and time....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Jerome--have you ever thought of asking people to donate books for auction instead of a cash donation? Or is that too close to Haven?
    Too cumbersome. The HF eats up a ton of time...and boxes...and Styrofoam peanuts, and bubble wrap...and tape, and time....
    Gotcha. Just thinking...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had enough today. The thread wasn't meant to have lengthy debates. It's supposed to be something that feels good for those who contribute, not a lengthy back and forth as to how the site could/should be run.
    I'm closing the thread for now.
    Any member who has contributed within the last 30 days but wishes to rescind their contribution can PM me and I'll do a PP refund. Now harm or charges to either party.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, how many active members are there registered to the site?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Since he is currently off line I'll take a stab at this since I have a habit of checking the site stats daily for some reason. The most "Members" I have ever seen online at one time was around 75 and it was a King S/L day. As far as active members go it would probably depend on your definition of "active". Daily, you can expect anywhere from 30 - 40 members online at the days peak. Just a guess and an opinion, but if you are referring to daily members who log in almost everyday I'd say about 30-35 maybe 40 members.

We've had some discussions in the past (Jerome and I) and I'm not sure even he could give you much a better answer. Of course, having said that, you can expect one shortly!!! LOL LOL LOL

I do know for a fact that the "Most ever users online" number is not accurate and a bit of a quandry somehow inherited. RF has tried to figure a way to edit it to a more accurate number, but no success so far. I tried a couple times (with help and assistance) to arrange/organize a "Most members ever" online movement and I think the best number was around 75, maybe 80 on that day. Online member activity is in constant flux so, it's very hard to pin down a definitive number. As I said, a lot has to do with your definition of "active" I would guess.

Now, after that lengthy response to your query, James you are obligated to drop a ten spot in the kitty!!! LOL J/K LOL

Edit: I seem to recall that somewhere up thread, Jerome provided a per member, per day cost on an annual basis. Though I think he reverse engineered the number/cost.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Since he is currently off line I'll take a stab at this since I have a habit of checking the site stats daily for some reason. The most "Members" I have ever seen online at one time was around 75 and it was a King S/L day. As far as active members go it would probably depend on your definition of "active". Daily, you can expect anywhere from 30 - 40 members online at the days peak. Just a guess and an opinion, but if you are referring to daily members who log in almost everyday I'd say about 30-35 maybe 40 members.

We've had some discussions in the past (Jerome and I) and I'm not sure even he could give you much a better answer. Of course, having said that, you can expect one shortly!!! LOL LOL LOL

I do know for a fact that the "Most ever users online" number is not accurate and a bit of a quandry somehow inherited. RF has tried to figure a way to edit it to a more accurate number, but no success so far. I tried a couple times (with help and assistance) to arrange/organize a "Most members ever" online movement and I think the best number was around 75, maybe 80 on that day. Online member activity is in constant flux so, it's very hard to pin down a definitive number. As I said, a lot has to do with your definition of "active" I would guess.

Now, after that lengthy response to your query, James you are obligated to drop a ten spot in the kitty!!! LOL J/K LOL
    Thanks Bill,
    Sorry what I meant was how many registered users are there, that use the site on a regular basis? by regular, say at least once a week? once a month maybe?

I was just curious what the running cost of $3k pa would be divided by the people that use the site on a regular basis...

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep the site ad free, donated today. Will again before end of year.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I donated a couple of days ago.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How we doing, RF?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

~$1,700.
    I feel embarrassed even asking now that "Stockings for Soldiers" has been posted. Trying to build the site as a business person should/would seems slightly less important.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

~$1,700.
    I feel embarrassed even asking now that "Stockings for Soldiers" has been posted. Trying to build the site as a business person should/would seems slightly less important.
    I look at it this way, without this site, I wouldn't have been able to get the word out about the program.

Keep the site ad free and running.

Thank you Jerome

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I plan to donate on payday! This place is invaluable to me.
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    ~$1,700.
    I look at it this way, without this site, I wouldn't have been able to get the word out about the program.

Keep the site ad free and running.

Thank you Jerome

Ralph Mulleins
    Very good point!!! We all do what we can, when we can!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New wage in, so i made a wee donation
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. We are now just over $1,800!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dropped a few sheckles into the pot.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you to the ~40 members who donated $2.2K.
    If you haven't donated and you value the site it would be nice.

I am going to do a drawing similar to our Fundraiser. Not sure what the item will be, or the details for entry, but rest assured it will be a cool item.
    Minimum $10 donation to qualify.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to do a drawing similar to our Fundraiser. Not sure what the item will be, or the details for entry, but rest assured it will be a cool item.
    Is that minimum donation from here forward or does that include previous donations?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Is that minimum donation from here forward or does that include previous donations?
    It includes previous donations.

BTW, It's not going to be a personalized Stephen King book, but will be something cool. Similar rules in that $10 gets one entry with a max of 10 entries per person.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We do still have until the end of the year, right? I need to buy 2 more Christmas presents, then I can give some more.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We do still have until the end of the year, right? I need to buy 2 more Christmas presents, then I can give some more.
    Yes. Closes 12/31.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You getting my checks?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thrown in. Sorry it took so long brother... Xmas is great other than everyone is broke by the time it is over! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You getting my checks?
    Yes. Thanks. So far I have received two checks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You getting my checks?
    Yes. Thanks. So far I have received two checks.
    There should be a couple more scheduled for you to receive. Keep up the great work!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast