Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Scribner acquires most of King's back catalog

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! You're a superstar... and clearly your Amazon search skills are better than mine!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The first of the new trade paperbacks are out now.
    Yeah I think the 'It' cover looks pretty good with the red on white.

I also really like this audio cover, would be nice to see that in book form:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Larger photos for those who are interested:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon & Schuster have apologized for the bulk emails they sent out concerning the Scribner Stephen King books.

They are giving away one free ebook to US residents until the end of the month.

https://glose.com/o/sas-stephen-king...k&rrid=5965151
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I got their apology letter, too.

Three times...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Registered with 3 different emails?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the email also (just one copy) but tried to order a book (IT) but I couldn't download it to my PC. All I could do was read it on-line while on the site.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I got the email also (just one copy) but tried to order a book (IT) but I couldn't download it to my PC. All I could do was read it on-line while on the site.

John
    I already have them all and so didn't try to download one.

Reading on the computer's no fun if you don't have a tablet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Call me old fashioned but I can't read ebooks for any length of time. Have to hold the book in my hand and read the pages, not the screen.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Call me old fashioned but I can't read ebooks for any length of time. Have to hold the book in my hand and read the pages, not the screen.
    Agreed I just got IT for my phone while on the train. Don't want to lug around that huge of a novel. Probably just going to put it off till I get some vacation to read it or save it for night time reading.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I downloaded the app to my phone and ordered Skeleton Crew. I have never done online reading, but figured stories would be good in case I hate reading on my phone. That being said, I have a full day of Continuing Legal Education classes in a few weeks during which I plan on trying out the online reading. Perhaps I won't hate the classes so much if I have SK to keep me company...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I've read short stories but I've yet to read a full novel. I do like the convenience factor though, I've ordered a few SK novels for my Kindle app when they're cheap (got the Shining for two dollars on sale for example).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the way to get me to open an email. Scribner sent a newsletter with the subject :
    "The new novel from the author Stephen King called "hypnotic""

But only to find out about the book YOU that King blurbed as : “Hypnotic and scary...never read anything quite like it.” —Stephen King
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That was the way to get me to open an email. Scribner sent a newsletter with the subject :

But only to find out about the book YOU that King blurbed as : “Hypnotic and scary...never read anything quite like it.” —Stephen King
    I fell for the same thing. I thought it might have been about "End of Watch". Disappointed.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I fell for the same thing. I thought it might have been about "End of Watch". Disappointed.

John
    Glad it wasn't just me. They are sneaky.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Dead Zone audio pushed to October? wtf?!

Have you seen these new (?) covers yet?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Thanks for posting that. I had made a list of all the new covers that I turned up while researching it and posted them in my collection thread. It makes sense to post them here as well, so here you go.

Pocket Books

Gallery/Scribner trade paperbacks

Last edited by zelig; 08-07-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for posting that. I had made a list of all the new covers that I turned up while researching it and posted them in my collection thread. It makes sense to post them here as well, so here you go.
    Awesome, thank you for posting that!

Traveler Tiberius is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Relaxed

Simon & Schuster is listing a few more now. Even some of the novellas are published individually and The Green Mile is, too.

Shameful selfreference here, but I'm trying to get as many as I can here (together with all the other US- and non-US-covers of Kings stories)
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewcountry/2_USA

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Scribner acquires most of King's back catalog

The Green Mile ones are ebooks as far as I know. Hadn't seen the Bazaar paperback though. Thanks for posting. Also the Four Past Midnight.

Traveler Tiberius is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Relaxed

according to Scribner they are, you're right

you're welcome. Am happy to share this little neverending project with everyone :-D

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some new covers revealed in the Simon & Shuster email received today, although they are all eBooks at the moment. I'm pretty sure the trade paperbacks will use the same cover art as they match the first four in this series.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added Cell.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

A few more Pocket paperbacks announced. I like the Misery cover. DS is also nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast