Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stephen King - The Stand Complete and Uncut - Background and Video

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    so... should start a sister thread for the pet semetery Double Day stuffs?
    Yes

Along the Path of the Beam Kevbot will become famous soon enough Kevbot will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    so... should start a sister thread for the pet semetery Double Day stuffs?
    Oh please yes.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try to get to the Pet semetery thread over the weekend sometime...
    in the meantime...more Stand

I know many of you have seen this before... but for those that haven't...

any 80's heavy metal head-bangers out there?... as in old school Anthrax fans?
    So here is a letter from Anthrax's lawyer to Doubleday requesting permission to use lyrics to the title song Among The Living gold album... ie their break-through album
    Not only is this a cool early Stephen King Stand item, it is also probably one of the earliest printed materials of this song... a month before the song/album was released (march 1987).

the album... (which I also just happen to own)

and here's the song for you younguns that might not know what the hell this post is all about.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

cha....CHING!
    can you imagine how much he has made off this one book by now.... that's all I'd need to be set for life... just revenue from just one of his books, please!

and then there's the book club... not to mention all the residuals since... (just 1 book, that's I'll I'm asking for)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5