Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Colossal Collaborations!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank"s Bill I tried to edit but did not work, next time. Some great collaboration's here. My post was from this past August, the venue is about 10 miles south of me and is nearly Kid Rock's backyard.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, when you actually start to look around it's amazing how many good collaborations are out there.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Jon you may like this one. Ayreon and Bruce Dickinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHiidgZqHQ

Sounds great. It sounds like Dickenson's solo stuff. His voice sounds...young almost Geoff Tate-like. What year was this?
    This was in 2000. Right around the time he returned to Maiden maybe?
    In Digitized Remorse

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Onyx and Biohazard

In Digitized Remorse

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a classic for you. Check out the line up....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Tribute to Led Zep...
    awesome!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the party, Ladysai!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Steely Dan fans and Jazz fans will melt!! Not a great recording but..

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not as big as some of the names here, but anyway LOL

Manic Street Preachers and Nina Persson from The Cardigans.

Edit: it could also go into the "high energy music" thread - this one is absolutely awesome for a workout

If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Off topic, but this one goes out to, Jon....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch what occurs....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

John Fogarty (CCR) and Rod Stewart

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You're gonna get your Ya-Ya's out on this one...
    We're all lucky that Axl's Ya-Ya's didn't fall out of the tighty whiteys.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton - Dear Mr. Fantasy

Country
    Country Flag

Steve Winwood & Eric Clapton - Little Wing

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce Springsteen w.Tom Morello - Ghost of Tom Joad

Men walkin' 'long the railroad tracks
    Goin' someplace there's no goin' back
    Highway patrol choppers comin' up over the ridge

Hot soup on a campfire under the bridge
    Shelter line stretchin' 'round the corner
    Welcome to the new world order
    Families sleepin' in their cars in the Southwest
    No home no job no peace no rest

The highway is alive tonight
    But nobody's kiddin' nobody about where it goes
    I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light
    Searchin' for the ghost of Tom Joad

He pulls a prayer book out of his sleeping bag
    Preacher lights up a butt and takes a drag
    Waitin' for when the last shall be first and the first shall be last
    In a cardboard box 'neath the underpass
    Got a one-way ticket to the promised land
    You got a hole in your belly and gun in your hand
    Sleeping on a pillow of solid rock
    Bathin' in the city aqueduct

The highway is alive tonight
    Where it's headed everybody knows
    Waitin' on the ghost of Tom Joad

Now Tom said "Mom, wherever there's a cop beatin' a guy
    Wherever a hungry newborn baby cries
    Where there's a fight 'gainst the blood and hatred in the air
    Look for me Mom I'll be there
    Wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
    Or decent job or a helpin' hand
    Wherever somebody's strugglin' to be free
    Look in their eyes Mom you'll see me."

Well the highway is alive tonight
    But nobody's kiddin' nobody about where it goes
    With the ghost of old Tom Joad

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You're gonna get your Ya-Ya's out on this one...
    We're all lucky that Axl's Ya-Ya's didn't fall out of the tighty whiteys.
    Ya' mean like Lenny Kravitz?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Steely Dan and Michael McDonald (The Doobie Brothers)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Off topic in that it is not a "Collaboration", but this is the best video I have ever seen of this song!!!

Quality is stellar. Must have been an amazing show and you can see the entire concert for free online courtesy of "The Stones'!!!! Plus, the boys seem to be really "feeling it" for this show!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps a bit off topic, but an extremely interesting video, very much worth taking the time to watch. There is a fair bit of collaboration in bringing the final cut to fruition and anyway I think you will enjoy this insight into one of the more iconic songs in rock n' roll history.

And just to put us back on topic. Mick and Christina!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rod Stewart & Tina Turner!!!!!!

Am I the only one who can find and post this stuff? LOL C'mon boys & girls, let's get to some R&R Collaborations!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps a bit off topic, but an extremely interesting video, very much worth taking the time to watch. There is a fair bit of collaboration in bringing the final cut to fruition and anyway I think you will enjoy this insight into one of the more iconic songs in rock n' roll history.

Ye!!!! THIS is what I had envisioned for this thread!! In addition to good rock mixes!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rod Stewart & The Faces!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast