Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Colossal Collaborations!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Wow...I thought Cat Stevens was still in a monestary or something...
    Its wonderful to hear a recent collaboration!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    ...I thought Cat Stevens was still in a monestary or something...
    Kind of the opposite (think "explosives").
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

One of Chapman's best tunes!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This song is so good. I used to give her $ when she played in the subways of Boston, near Harvard square.

Country
    Country Flag

The Louisiana Gator Boys was an all-star band for the battle of the bands scene of the Blues Brothers 2000 movie.

The members are:
    B.B. King (Vocals, Guitar), Eric Clapton (Vocals, Guitar), Bo Diddley (Vocals, Guitar), Travis Tritt (Vocals, Guitar), Jimmie Vaughan (Vocals, Guitar), Gary U.S. Bonds (Vocals), Isaac Hayes (Vocals), Tommy McDonnell (Vocals), Lou Rawls (Vocals), Koko Taylor (Vocals), Clarence Clemons (Vocals, Tenor Saxophone, Tambourine), Dr. John (Vocals, Piano), Charlie Musselwhite (Vocals, Harmonica), Billy Preston (Vocals, Synthesizer), Steve Winwood (Vocals, Organ), Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Guitar), Jack DeJohnette (Drums), John Faddis (Trumpet), Joshua Redman (Tenor Saxophone), Grover Washington Jr. (Baritone Saxophone), Willie Weeks (Bass).

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Tom Petty collaborated with Jeff Lynne (Founder and lead singer of Electric Light Orchestra [E.L.O.]) as a writer and producer of these two iconic albums from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tom Petty collaborated with Jeff Lynne (Founder and lead singer of Electric Light Orchestra [E.L.O.]) as a writer and producer of these two iconic albums from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
    I just introduced my 10 yo daughter to both ELO and the Traveling Wilburys last week after getting "Hold on Tight" stuck in my head from the new Challenger series on Netflix.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Shine a Little Love was my favorite E.L.O. tune!
    I wore out 3 or 4 45s of it.

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mesmerizing.... throat singing is such an amazingly interesting technique.

If you are going through hell - keep going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8