Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: tdt.org - mobile

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Only 8 people using it?
    8 happy people, and more will join.
    It really wasn't that tough to add it on to the site, so maybe next year 100 people will be enjoying it.
    We are also experimenting with new versions of vBulletin that may be more mobile (cell phone) friendly.

The never ending efforts to improve.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Only 8 people using it?
    It really wasn't that tough to add it on to the site, so maybe next year 100 people will be enjoying it.
    We are also experimenting with new versions of vBulletin that may be more mobile (cell phone) friendly.

I thought more people would jump on it. Like Zelig said, I'm only using Tapatalk. So much easier on cell and tablet!

Tell me when the hat goes round, again. Like last year I'll be one of the first to donate.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And, WTF, do you really think us Dutch eat cornflakes in the morning!? If you said peanut butter with chocolate sprinkles, you could be right. But for me not in the morning.

LOL Just a quaint American expression. Let me try it in "Dutch" form..... "Somebody take a dump in your peanut butter and stir this morning"? Better? LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    I would think you would be happy about this app being available. Now you can view the site without having to take your finger out of the dyke!!! LOL LOL J/K

Spoiler:
    Que, RF "Back on topic please"!!! LOL Hi, Jerome. Having a nice day?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 8 people using it?

If you do end up upgrading vBulletin, hopefully the plugin will still remain functional. Even if the new version is mobile friendly, I don't think it will replace the main features of the app.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Only 8 people using it?

If you do end up upgrading vBulletin, hopefully the plugin will still remain functional. Even if the new version is mobile friendly, I don't think it will replace the main features of the app.
    Plugin should be fine. All things serve the Beam (and will be tested for your comfort and pleasure)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 8 people using it?

My understanding is that the app is fully compatible with the latest 4.2.3 version of Vbulletin.
    Don't worry, it's unlikely to go away.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear. Thanks guys.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am on my iPhone and dont see any difference at all compared to the desktop version.
    Was the vbulletin plugin desactivated?
    No, you need to download an app called TapaTalk. this allows you to access the site content in a more mobile-centric way.
    Ok, then I wont download the app. I already have enough apps on my phone, and I'd rather check the forum on my desktop when I have time to browse than trying to rush on a phone when I dont have enough time to browse and read entirely.
    Thanks though for the effort.

Only 8 people using it?

My understanding is that the app is fully compatible with the latest 4.2.3 version of Vbulletin.
    Don't worry, it's unlikely to go away.
    IMO, if the new version of vbulletin becomes mobile friendly or responsive, this plugin will have no reason to be because its job will become native to vbulletin. So it defeat the purpose.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's working perfectly!
    See how valuable your membership is! All of this for only $75 a year.
    Next year I will donate an little extra to tdt just because of this plugin & app. It's a 'game changer'. It's one of those things where I can safely say, I don't know how I managed without it. Thanks to Priest for suggesting it and RF for adding the plugin.
    oh your welcome, i am happy if it works for a couple of guys here!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Plugin should be fine. All things serve the Beam (and will be tested for your comfort and pleasure)

"Ribbed" too?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Because of this app, I've had to impose a new rule on myself. In addition to no texting and driving, I've added no posting to the forum and driving.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know, it's really bad; the Forum just one swipe away!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW... Thanks to Shaq for making me try this app (TAPATALK) out. It gives me notifications on my phone to certain things. It is solely my DT.org app now. haha Taking some time with it but wanted to say this is GREAT! Thanks!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW... Thanks to Shaq for making me try this app (TAPATALK) out. It gives me notifications on my phone to certain things. It is solely my DT.org app now. haha Taking some time with it but wanted to say this is GREAT! Thanks!!!
    It's good, but be warned it does not hide Spoilers well....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's good, but be warned it does not hide Spoilers well....
    Good catch... I will stay away from movie threads and books (I have not read) threads until I am at a computer I love it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all I use to access the forum. Love it.

Country
    Country Flag

Thats what Shaq told me... no issues brother for you?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Occasionally there's some sort of connectivity issue where new posts don't get delivered right away, but that hasn't happened in some time now. You can do pretty much everything you need from the app. Reply to posts, multi-quote, send and receive PM's, you can even upload images but I don't use that feature. The only thing I don't like which is not a big deal anyway is they added that row of icons below posts. It includes a Like icon which I've pressed by mistake sometimes. They tend to get in the way. Anyway, enough rambling. It's a great app. Just don't read forum posts or post while driving!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you like it kris.

All credit goes to Paul

Country
    Country Flag

It's amazing. Glad you told me though. Haha. Thanks Paul too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW. You can disable that "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" message in the settings.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Glad you like it kris.

All credit goes to Paul
    Thanks, but credit should go to Priest for first suggesting this app, and Jerome for adding the plugin to the forum so that it all works.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok then... Thanks to them too! I love it!! Haha

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe one of you guys can help... If I go on the site regularly there is new stuff but not here.... Is here a reason? How can I fix it so it updates to the newest post that is going on? thanks!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like you need to subscribe to the different threads. You will only be notified of new posts on threads that you are subscribed to. Click the circled check icon at the top right of threads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3