Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2015 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill did you get my address PM?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Hey Bill did you get my address PM?
    I did. I just can't recall if I put it in the mail.....I'll check this weekend. I'm out of town until then.

Thanks for the reminder - my mind is trashed!!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill,

I received the trophy and all during a hospital stay in March. I neglected to send you a PM thanking you for the trophy, etc. and I feel like a dork that it has taken me this long to acknowledge receipt. Thank you for the VERY NICE trophy! But more importantly, thank you for hosting this annual event for the members of TDT. Your work in this endeavor is GREATLY appreciated and I thank you very much! Look forward to defending my crown this fall.

Cheers,
    John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Bill,

I received the trophy and all during a hospital stay in March. I neglected to send you a PM thanking you for the trophy, etc. and I feel like a dork that it has taken me this long to acknowledge receipt. Thank you for the VERY NICE trophy! But more importantly, thank you for hosting this annual event for the members of TDT. Your work in this endeavor is GREATLY appreciated and I thank you very much! Look forward to defending my crown this fall.

Cheers,
    John
    Thankee Sai

Your crown will be mine next season! (Not really, because I pretty much suck at picking anything other than my nose).

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my medal the other day, thanks again for doing this, and doubly so for so long. Long days and pleasant nights.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5