Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: HONKYTONKSMASH (Chad)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thanks fellas👊👍
    Awesome, Chad! Glad to see you post!
    Thanks dude! Glad to have something to post haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Chad,
    Pretty mind-blowing, Wow !!
    You really don't screw around with the concept of "GO BIG OR GO HOME"
    Nicely done..
    Haha! Thanks Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    Hard work pays off! Insanely jealous but wouldn’t want to see them anywhere else! Congrats my dude!!
    Thanks dude! It goes in waves
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WOW WOW WOW
    Now that is pure awesomeness Chad.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    WOW WOW WOW
    Now that is pure awesomeness Chad.
    Thanks buddy

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff! Love those inscriptions.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Great stuff! Love those inscriptions.
    Thanks!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is really phenomenal, Chad! Thanks for posting.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    This is really phenomenal, Chad! Thanks for posting.
    Thanks man!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LET’S GET READY TO RUUUMMBBBBLLE.!!!!!

Awesome dude. I want them all inside my own bookshelf. Immediately.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    LET’S GET READY TO RUUUMMBBBBLLE.!!!!!

Awesome dude. I want them all inside my own bookshelf. Immediately.
    Thanks as always, duder 👊👍

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hearts in Atlantis 1st inscribed to Judge Ron Combest. Combest was friend/colleague of Barry “the Fish” Melton(friend of King, founder of Country Joe and the Fish). Included was correspondence between Melton and Combest as well as between King and Combest(see back of mailer).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great book and inscription, but I am floored by the 4 Firestarter S\L and 4 Christine S\L I see. Are the FS all 4 dates?
    Awesome though. Congrats Chad.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great book and inscription, but I am floored by the 4 Firestarter S\L and 4 Christine S\L I see. Are the FS all 4 dates?
    Awesome though. Congrats Chad.
    Haha thanks Mike. Yeah the FS are the four dates. Cheers buddy

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas

My Mood
    Cool

That's awesome about the FS. I guess I am lucky to have one. But it is double signed by king and signed by Michael W. So that's something.
    But seriously, that would be cool to have all 4 dates.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niiiiiiiccceee...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition! I love that book.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34