Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dark Tower Copyright question

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower Copyright question

Returning from a long absence from this site to ask a very specific question I'm hoping one of you lovely people may have an answer to.

I currently work at a retail store that offers an embroidery service for customers. I would love to stitch the 'ka' symbol on some of my own apparel (or perhaps the eye of the Crimson King, or the 'unfound' symbol, etc) but my company is very strict about not doing anything that could be see as theft of intellectual property or a copyright infringement.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Perhaps who I could contact to get written permission, or maybe just some insight on Kings general stance on this subject?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a copyright thread that might help you understand the ramifications.

Use of copyrighted material would be infringement without obtaining permission unless it falls under "fair use".

You would need to contact the copyright owner for permission.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Archiving this thread.