Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: JReitan47

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will just say wow and leave it at that. Because I don't have any other words that fit.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, that Salems Lot looks cool!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love all the new acquisitions! Congrats, J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice adds, Jonathan! Is the new 'Salem's cover a 1st printing? Several I have seen are not and was wondering if there are any out there.
    Thank you! Yep, I managed to get a 1st printing....full number line with 1 at the beginning...I'm assuming that's a 1st.
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Thank you all for the nice words. They may not be the most valuable items to most, but to me this stuff is gold! My specialty in this "phase" of my King collecting has been bookstore promos. A great way to display the amazing artwork (next to Suntups prints!), and most of this stuff only lasted a few weeks before it was trashed....I'm more then happy to preserve and "store it" until the King museum opens up!

Today I received these two goodies. I'm in love with collecting newspaper clippings lately and this old one from the Philadelphia Inquirer is a feature from 1986 with great quotes and pictures. Also grabbed the new Yankee magazine that contains an edited interview from their March 1979 issue. If anyone has newspaper clippings laying around they don't want, I'll glady take them off your hands and add them to my scrapbooks.

~Jonathan

We've been able to do a lot of home projects lately, one of which was to build some shelving in the bedroom (the only room left that didn't have books in it!). I had some good wall space there, so we built 8 rows of 10 foot boards for my ever growing SK collection of short fiction & non-fiction appearances, books about King, and my horror anthologies, plus a section for oversized books.

Here's the entire wall (hard to take a pic of!). We have one other wall in the room we can build on when the time comes....and I'm sure it'll be here sooner then later.

Here's some closeup shots to show you what's on the shelves.

~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good, Jonathan and thanks for the info on the book. Afraid to order one online as I don't think it'd be a first.

I need to do something soon with all the books I have stashed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the shelves!!! And yes, you will need the room sooner or later. Don't we all?!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    Sorted in a specific order?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    We've been able to do a lot of home projects lately, one of which was to build some shelving in the bedroom (the only room left that didn't have books in it!). I had some good wall space there, so we built 8 rows of 10 foot boards for my ever growing SK collection of short fiction & non-fiction appearances, books about King, and my horror anthologies, plus a section for oversized books.

Here's the entire wall (hard to take a pic of!). We have one other wall in the room we can build on when the time comes....and I'm sure it'll be here sooner then later.

Here's some closeup shots to show you what's on the shelves.

Impressive! Most impressive.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Wow!
    Sorted in a specific order?
    Thanks J! I have mine all sorted alphabetically by title which I find a lot easier to navigate and add to as opposed to chronologically which I know is what Bob Jackson does with his King antho collection.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So whenever you get a new book, you may need to move everything by one to fit the new book? :p
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Jeremy - Yep! It's a pain every time, but I put up with it because that's how crazy I am....! haha

Lots of new stuff to post this time around. Starting with a couple magazines that have eluded me for several years. QUEST contains a rare excerpt of DANSE MACABRE, and the VOICE magazine was one I had sold many years ago (wish I didn't), and didn't think I'd be able to find again. It features a 'dramatization' of King's "Trucks".

Picked up this beautiful set of the newer PET SEMATARY 1st hardback along with a 2nd state proof from member TnTzdad. Amazing condition of books and a delight to work with! THANK YOU!!

Another big recent purchase was this set of proofs of anthologies containing King short stories/non-fic from member Mike P. I was so happy to finally add some of these, a lot of them are next to impossible to find. I have another big set of books coming from him soon...can't wait to show off more. Was a very pleased customer!

Some more horror mags (hard to find some I DON'T have anymore), and anthologies containing King reprints. I have a nasty obsession, one I'm not willing to fix just yet! haha

~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection, and the pleasure was mine!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great stuff!

New proof added today. Found it for a bargain AND it's flat signed by the editor.

~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

What King piece does that have, Jonathan?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"The Tale of Gray Dick"

Bought a few proofs lately. Most from the Mike Pasiuk collection. Have a lot more stuff coming from him later as well as a nice collection of older UK anthology firsts from another collection.

First up is the unbound hand corrected editorial manuscript pages of STEPHEN KING COMPANION (REVISED) by George Beahm. There are several pages at the beginning that are totally crossed out and lots of edits throughout. This book was very influential to me as a young King fan over 20 years ago. I'm honored that this not only comes from Mike's collection, but originally from the late Charlie Fried's collection who was good friends with Beahm and contributed greatly to the book and many others over the years. A piece of history that I'll be hanging onto until it's my time to go.

Here are a lot more recent arrivals of proofs about King, most of which are very very rare, only a few of them even exist out in collections today. Very happy to add these to my collection!

And some odds and ends anthologies and proofs.

~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some rare stuff indeed. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very impressive proofs.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fantastic, congrats!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast