Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will send a card as well. Bill's a good guy.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what to say, sending my best thoughts and prayers
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First thing Monday they will be sent!!!! So hope he does better... Such a good guy...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts and prayers are with Bill and his family. Thank you for the information, J. I will send Bill and Family something on Monday.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon Bill.........

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Horrible news. My prayers are with Bill and his family.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

more than upset with this news...
    Bill and I hit it off when he was down here in Austin, and I consider he a very good friend... needless to say I will be sending him my own card, but if you will include me in the poster one Jerome, be appreciative of it.

Man this sucks.Thanks for posting and notifying us Jerome. keep us updated please.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and his family. From my interactions with him here, he's seemed like a truly kind and generous person and I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a business trip, but am going to try and get out two letter before I do.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I didn't expect to read this news today. It's especially unfortunate considering he recently quick smoking so his health would improve.
    RF, are you allowed to say if it is a medically induced coma or not?
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, not the way I wanted to start my first trek to, among other things, drool over the major SK collection (including a full Dark Tower set) of an aunt-in-law that died a few years ago. Her husband has kept her whole collection more or less intact, for the most part in the boxes they were shipped in from what he says. I'll be seeing it on Monday afternoon.

It's very upsetting to see Bill having such a hard go of it! As I just read last night, "God (or bog or dog or whoever) pounds all his nails" but we all want Bill to keep unpounded for many more trips around the sun! He's an all around good guy and we'll be losing a good friend and a Library of knowledge that will never return if he passes.

I'm agnostic at best, but I'll be sending a few pleas to Jason and the Queen tonight. Sorry for the stupid King stuff, but it's how I'm dealing. Keep yourselves healthy everyone.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know what to make of the post at first and just skipped over it a few times. Thinking that can't be right. When I cleared the posts and that remained I knew something wasn't right. I'm glad to hear that bill showed some improvement in a short period of time - that's good news, and I only hope he continues in that direction. Even though we've never met, we've spoken many times, had misunderstandings in the past (very easy to happen when the communication is online and not in person) and worked through them. And I'm fortunate that we did. He's a good friend to all. Wishing him the best and a full recovery.

Please feel free to add my avatar.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I never was in contact with him so i think its not common to do this now. This should be a right for friends and acquaintances. But i hope he will get better soon in some way its worth living! My thoughts are with him! Get well Bill!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Terribly sorry to hear this. Sad and scary. I will send a couple cards to Bill.

Jerome, please text or email or PM me his personal address. Also, for the poster-message, please use one that from the RBR concert that has both he and I in it. I know you've got a lot more photos than I do from that event.

Thank you for keeping us updated on our friend.

- Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sorry to hear this, but I am encouraged by the positive report. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I'll send out a couple of notes tomorrow. I'll PM a pic.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about Bill,
    let's hope he will,
    sooner or later get well.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I almost didn't see this and didn't want to believe it when I did.

I cannot express my sadness. Bill is such a lovely man with a huge heart and has been a very dear friend to me. He has shown so much love and support to the forum and to me personally.

Reading the update brings a little comfort and positive outlook and I hope that things continue to improve over the coming days.

My thoughts are with Bill and his famiily and I will keep checking in here for further updates.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect to read this news today. It's especially unfortunate considering he recently quick smoking so his health would improve.
    RF, are you allowed to say if it is a medically induced coma or not?
    I don't know if it is induced or not.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    I almost didn't see this and didn't want to believe it when I did.

I cannot express my sadness. Bill is such a lovely man with a huge heart and has been a very dear friend to me. He has shown so much love and support to the forum and to me personally.

Reading the update brings a little comfort and positive outlook and I hope that things continue to improve over the coming days.

My thoughts are with Bill and his famiily and I will keep checking in here for further updates.
    I'm in a hundred percent agreement with Rachels' thoughts! I've sort of fallen off of DT recently and am SO glad I noticed this post.
    Thanks for the info, J.
    Bill is, quite honestly, one of a kind!! (in a good way) and I won't be talking to or about him in the past tense for years to come.

Dick
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I will just use the avatar's from members to create some form of poster. They are uniform in size, and recognizable.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shocked to hear the news. Bill is a wonderful person and a good friend. I'm sure he will get over it and LOL soon.

Thanks for the info Jerome. You can use my avatar and I'll send notes tomorrow.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Please use my avatar as well, Jerome.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have now changed my avatar, signature and scrolling title in support of Bill!

In order to show a unified front and to display exactly how much we are all supporting Bill's recovery, I would like to ask everyone here to also change their avatar and signature to something complimentary about Bill or to wish him well. RF has kindly agreed to create scrolling titles for anyone who would also like to include a personal message of support for Bill in their title.

I am hoping to get at least 30 members here to display personal messages of support in their avatars, signatures and scrolling titles. I will give rep points to anyone who steps up to the plate and shows an outpouring of support for Bill in this way!!!

Let's get to it people!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm deeply sad to hear about Bill. My thoughts go out to Bill and his Family. He is a good friend with huge heart not many have, a truly kind and generous person. I and my wife wish him all the best and speedy recovery. The recent update is encouraging and we hope things to improve.
    Get well Bill! If shouting out "Go Yankees, Go!" would do you good, then I'm gonna do it right now thousand times, my friend. No kidding.
    Love you.
    Sara & Moshe Prigan.
    Haifa, Israel
    Jerome: please use my avatar as well.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Use mine too Rf!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

You can certainly use mine.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast