Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Bill has many more years of Yankee playoffs ahead of him and hopefully a few Dtown Tigers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hi Bill
    Hey, Bec's!!!!
    No virtual smoking
    Didn't even realize!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I see myself back sliding, but a date is a date. Today marks 3 mos w/o smokes!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to hear pal.

When I was a young kid I tried to get my mum to quit and would buy those little exploding pellets from the joke shop and put them in her smokes so when she lit them they wound pop after a little while.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Not that I see myself back sliding, but a date is a date. Today marks 3 mos w/o smokes!!!!!
    HANG IN THERE.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Nice to hear pal.

When I was a young kid I tried to get my mum to quit and would buy those little exploding pellets from the joke shop and put them in her smokes so when she lit them they wound pop after a little while.
    ...she stopped smoking...but only because the exploding pellets blinded her!

JK

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I have been absent on here for quite awhile...

I'm glad you are doing better! Please take care of yourself!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and me with no cake.... but party favors are in the works.

Congrads and well done.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Nice to hear pal.

...she stopped smoking...but only because the exploding pellets blinded her!

JK
    I did that to my mom too. I got in SO much trouble when one went off as she was driving to work one day!

Congrats on the Anniversary. It's been a while since I've seen the charts, but I think that lung capacity/function is back to near 100% at the 3 month mark! So Breathe Easy!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ya know i never thought to do that to my mom as a kid. i'm actually surprised i never thought of that. she's since quit though. anyways Bill it's been about a week or so since i last was on this thread and i'm so thrilled and happy to see you out of your coma and back with your family, are you still in the hospital or at home? and of course with this family you have here as well. congrats on staying clear of the smokes for 3 months keep it up man. and most of all be well my friend and take it as easy as you can too

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As of right now I am in a "Sub-Acute Facility" which has a primary focus of Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy. I do various exercises with personnel 3 hrs a day and I am slated to leave for home again on Sunday 8/9/15 and continue as an out patient.

Perhaps, when I get oriented next week, I'll take a stab at the turn of events and conditions that occurred for yours and my own benefit. Certainly, we have enough qualified medical personnel and old farts to maybe make some heads or tails of this mess and do each other some good. Info, tips and similar experience thoughts would be greatly welcome. Just remember, this will be delivered through my limited knowledge and only if you folks want me to rake a stab at it. You just may feel "Bugger, isn't it just good enough to be above ground and leave it at that", as I myself often do as well. LOL

Edit: Amazing anecdote passed onto me by an RN. For every 1 day spent in an ICU unit, totally immobile and drugged, it takes 7 days of therapy to recoup!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Good for you Bill...... REALLY that is good for you!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

As of right now I am in a "Sub-Acute Facility" which has a primary focus of Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy. I do various exercises with personnel 3 hrs a day and I am slated to leave for home again on Sunday 8/9/15 and continue as an out patient.

Perhaps, when I get oriented next week, I'll take a stab at the turn of events and conditions that occurred for yours and my own benefit. Certainly, we have enough qualified medical personnel and old farts to maybe make some heads or tails of this mess and do each other some good. Info, tips and similar experience thoughts would be greatly welcome. Just remember, this will be delivered through my limited knowledge and only if you folks want me to rake a stab at it.

Edit: Amazing anecdote passed onto me by an RN. For every 1 day spent in an ICU unit, totally immobile and drugged, it takes 7 days of therapy to recoup!!!
    Very interesting Edit note.

By the way not sure why they would label you as a Cute Sub ...would have thought you to be more a Dom.
    Also: When you're comfortable it would be welcome by at least a few to know what suddenly got Big Bill down.
    It may be helpful to share .... for us and for you. Healing involves understanding and accepting.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill. I wish you well through the recover and healing process. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Take care.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

you have more knowledge of it than i do my friend. though my mom is now a retired RN funny enough. so she may know what all you went through, than again she was still learning stuff after nearly 40 years as a nurse as well. so i don't think that was her department of what you are going through. she worked in the ER mostly. at least in the past decade or so. anyways having said that, if you want to share with us what you are going through, perhaps that also can help you deal with it as well emotionally i mean as well as physical. there no doubt are folks on here who have no doubt maybe been through what you have recently, or work in that particular field i have no idea i'm just guessing my friend. but keep getting better man.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Bill is back (home that is)!!! I still have a few weeks of recovery through Physical therapy, but being home is a damn site better than being at the hospital. I would still appreciate any suggestions, tips, words of wisdom from some of our more medically inclined members through "PM" and you can rest assured those PM's will remain confidential and be greatly appreciated. I'll know better tomorrow what the goals and scheduling will be for me to continue "out patient" P/T, but at least a plan is in the forming.

Now to the task of thanking all you wonderful folks here for the amazing out pouring of well wishes. This should be a form of therapy as well!!! Many thanks to all you folks out there in TDT.Org world!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So glad you are back home, Bill!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you are home.

I only have one thing to say to you...
    Spoiler:
    GET WELL..DAMN IT!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's great that you are now home, my friend!

Take care of yourself, Bill!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome home, Bill

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great News! Glad to hear you are back at home Bill!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great News Bill. Get well!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't quite imagine Bill in Ruby slippers!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast