Bill Bender aka Merlin1958 is in the hospital in a coma. He is on a ventilator and currently is not cognizant of his surroundings. Since he is in the ICU, he isn't allowed flowers.
I'm hoping that as many members here as possible would send two get well soon notes to Bill. One note care of the hospital, and one note care of his residence.
The note need not be a costly get well card; just a short hand written or typed message to Bill. Two notes can be mailed in the USA for less than $1.
Per Mrs. William Bender's request, information about Bill is not being released. His family should however read the notes to Bill, and when he recovers I am sure the outflow of encouragement will be very touching to him.

If you simply are too busy to obtain envelopes and stamps, feel free to PM me your message and I will print and mail the notes to Bill. I have a box of envelopes and 200 stamps, so I am ready to help. If you wish, you can include your return mail address so that it is on the envelope.

Notes should be mailed to:

William Bender-Patient

Dignity Health Center
3555 S. Valvista Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85297
USA

Or to Bill's home address. Please PM me for that information.

I also want to send Bill pictures of members and or their avatar. If you would like your picture included in a poster type note from the entire Dt.org community, please PM the pic to me.

My goal is to get 25 members to each send two notes. Please help make this happen.

Thanks,

Jerome Smith
Owner
TheDarkTower.org