Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jsmcmullen92

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it! Congrats!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Lucky it wasn't damaged.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my latest pull.
    Finishing up my Animated Hobbit collection.
    Not sure why the photos will not rotate. I edited them from the gallery and they show correct there but it will not reflect that change here...

The Hobbit and The Return of the King Animated film story books and records of the sound track

Also a spare book to The Hobbit book included in the special edition collection. (Bruce has a copy of this one).

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! I'm a huge fan of the Rankin & Bass cartoons.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've still got the 2 LP set from when I was a kid. It still has the t-shirt iron ons of Bilbo, Smaug, Gollum & Gandalf. I can take pictures of contents if you like.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I've still got the 2 LP set from when I was a kid. It still has the t-shirt iron ons of Bilbo, Smaug, Gollum & Gandalf. I can take pictures of contents if you like.
    I'd like to see it.

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As would I! I completely forgot about those iron-on deckles, I know I had a few back in the day, can't recall from what though!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, It isn't pristine, but this was a prized "toy" of a 8-9 year old around 35 years ago, so it really isn't doing too badly. I hope that you enjoy seeing them a 1/4 as much as I enjoyed them then.
    Hiding since they aren't part of JSMcM's Collection.
    WANTED

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very cool. I remember having a Batman record as a child and I would listen to it all the time. Unfortunately it got lost over the years.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat! Thanks!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it! Thanks for the pics Seth!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well you can send them my way and make them part of my collection That's the only one that I am missing!
    Also:
    My new addition thanks to Tim, Insomnia S/L:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I am too lazy to photograph this one myself so I stole Cyber's... hope you don't mind. Mine is just out of Series and un-numbered but hey can't beat $35.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Got this book today.

Country
    Country Flag

Mine (The Hobbit LP set) has more sentimental value to me than the little bit that it is worth in it's condition. It looks like it is pretty readily available though if that is something that you're wanting though.
    WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How the heck did I miss this thread? I see you are a, Tolkien man as well. I'd love to see more in depth and close up pics of "The Hobbit" and LOTR I spied on your shelves. Looks to me like you have some older LOTR editions up there.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    How the heck did I miss this thread? I see you are a, Tolkien man as well. I'd love to see more in depth and close up pics of "The Hobbit" and LOTR I spied on your shelves. Looks to me like you have some older LOTR editions up there.
    I'll post more photos of the Hobbit when I get home tonight. But no older Tolkien set set. I am holding out for a nice set that I can really display and be proud of. Right now I have the two consolidated editions and the over sized editions and the records. I also have the start of my History of Middle Earth but I hate having to buy from UK with the cost of shipping. I only have 1 contact over there and she can only find me one book at a time and it's not worth it for me that way.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool. I have some "oldies's" you can check out in my collection thread. Especially "The Hobbit" along with some really cool "Dolso" cases to house them. I'm a huge fan!!! Nice collection I look forward to more pics!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So here is the close up of the Tolkien items that I thoroughly enjoy I showed the Silmarillion for size reference

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And Now that Bill got me started Here are my recent spoils that I have not loaded.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Josh! Shameless plug, anyone tempted by that Joe Hill UK Signed, I have a spare copy for sale - PM Me if interested
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nice Josh! Shameless plug, anyone tempted by that Joe Hill UK Signed, I have a spare copy for sale - PM Me if interested
    The advertising cost of selling in my thread is one Skeleton S/L haha

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and Bill if you are reading this I still need a Wastelands Dameron signed.... there is a weird hole in my shelf right where it fits
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me and we'll see what we can do about that. I've been a little under the weather, but we can get on that I think.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast