I'm doing a reread (relisten) of Drawing of the Three right now. Spoilers with a question:

Spoiler:
When Roland is in Eddie's head in the plane, he takes a quarter from Eddie's world into his. Then he tries to take a shell from Roland's world into Eddie's. The quarter returns to Eddie's world, but the shell stays in Roland's world. The implication being Roland can't take things into Eddie's world (I think). YET, mere hours later we see Roland stepping through the door with Eddie, taking his guns (and bullets) with him into Eddie's world during the big shoot out at the Leaning Tower. And then many times after that we see Roland going through doors, taking his guns and other gunna with him into other worlds. Sooooo, what was the point in King showing us that Roland can't take the shell into Eddie's world if he turns around had has Roland taking guns, bullets, etc into his world just mere hours later? Is it a mistake, OR is the implication that Roland can't take things into Eddie's world when he's in Eddie's head and not and entire entity?

Never caught that before, but I can't stop wondering about that.