As I am retiring as the face of the "Haven Fund" I have a plethora of various King and Non King items available. Some are 1/1 editions, some second and some just quirky items. There are approximately 20 different items available and I would rather a member got them than the library.

So, you pay the s/h and they are all yours to peruse and treasure. Great for new collectors. I ask nothing but the shipping in return and you may also get on my good side for future considerations!! LOL The "Haven Fund Whore" may be retiring, but "Merlin1958" still has some juice.

First dated PM gets the works!!! Please include your address for shipping. There are some cool items included, but remember I used to smoke. I'll include, "Brodart covers". I may even throw in a few "Goodie's". You folks all know how I roll here so this may be a real find for the adventurous sorts out there!!! Especially, new collectors just getting started.

Don't miss out!!!

Edit: In the USA s/h will be media mail so the weight will cost more than delivery, but should be relatively cheap.