Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So... after the King tour... I walked back to the pet semetery graveyard (featured in the movie) and took a bunch of pictures of all the cool tombstones....

Here is one of those pics combined with one of my older model shots from last year... I plan to use more of the shots I took in Bangor for more of these type collages...
    I specifically took a bunch of texture shots around town for this purpose... any more of these shots will be put in my NSFW photo art thread. NOT here (I consider this one PG)
    I have a new model shot next week that I'll trying to get some workable poses.

"The Grave Dancer"

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pictures! Thanks very, very much, Terry!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now they load quickly. Great pics. Keep them coming.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics there, Terry!

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Whatever happened to the infamous donut, Terry?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Whatever happened to the infamous donut, Terry?
    it's in the freezer, awaiting delivery of a resin casting kit to immortalize it forever.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We were just in Austin for the Phish concert Boome (and other Austin guys). Would have loved to have caught up, but we were barely there! Hope to come by and say Hi one of these next times down though!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved, loved, loved Maine and Vermont. Loved the people, food, weather.

I was a wreck the morning of the signing... I was told I couldn't get my wife's copy signed because she wasn't present. On stage I asked and got permission to get two books signed...YES!
    I brought along a photo of Suzanne sucking face with SK in Toronto. I showed it to him and I said "I have a larger framed copy in my SK room..... my sex life as went through the roof since I put it up. He LOLed. I asked if he would say Hi to Suzanne. He did.

Met some of you and look forward to the next one.

We did the SK Tour in Bangor. Stu was so great and it was 4 hours of him answering questions and seeing where Steve got inspired.

What impressed me the most
    How much Maine loves the Kings and how generous they are. Blew me away. Our waitress said she worked at their farm and they both are so nice. They gave many millions to the Bridgton hospital, the Bangor library, gave a swimming pool and a baseball diamond. Super visit.

Can't wait for the next signing

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ That's a great post!!! Wonderful pics!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this line from "Finders Keepers":
    Those collectors are out there, they pile up paintings, sculptures, first editions...Collectors are insane, the worst of them don't care if the things they covet are stolen or not, and they most assuredly do not want to share with the rest of the world.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Those collectors are out there, they pile up paintings, sculptures, first editions...Collectors are insane, the worst of them don't care if the things they covet are stolen or not, and they most assuredly do not want to share with the rest of the world.
    I started the book yesterday, and thought that line was fantastic!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which I why I love this community. We have some people that have the rarest items that can't really BE shared, but for the most part I think we do a really good job of making sure that we try to spread the availability around within (and sometimes beyond) the resources of the member. Not completely true altruism, but there are occasions of it, and in general we operate pretty closely to that.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I started the book yesterday, and thought that line was fantastic!!
    Yesterday????!!!!!!! This was one of my favorite books. top 8 or 10 for me. What are you waiting for??? I LOVED this story! No spoiler here, but I loved the ending!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

FK is also one of my favorites. Loved it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOVED FK
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26