Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I was stationed at Ft. Hood (Darnall Army Hospital) 1986-1988.
    89th MP BGD 83-87, patrol/narcotics dog handler

sorry for the hijack! We will now return to your regularly scheduled thread....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to one of our newest members here, André Linoge, I'm getting one of the event signed Finders Keepers. I'm very excited. Thank you Joe, I mean Mr. Linoge.

The book will be here in a couple days. He's also throwing in a leather bag with eight Weirding Stones (seven white and one black).

He also told me to tell everyone here at DT the following:

Give me what I want, AND I'LL GO AWAY.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Thanks to one of our newest members here, André Linoge, I'm getting one of the event signed Finders Keepers. I'm very excited. Thank you Joe, I mean Mr. Linoge.

The book will be here in a couple days. He's also throwing in a leather bag with eight Weirding Stones (seven white and one black).

He also told me to tell everyone here at DT the following:

Give me what I want, AND I'LL GO AWAY.

Mulleins
    "These are weirding stones. They were old when the world was young, and used to decide great issues long before Atlantis sank into the African Ocean. There are seven white stones, and one black one. . . ."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally all caught up in this thread. Reading your stories and seeing all your photos, especially those of TDT.org members together, make me very happy. So glad you all had such a wonderful time and that the event itself was so mellow. Thanks for sharing the experience and allowing us to live vicariously!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks delicious. Wish I had one right now. I can tell you that the blueberry pie at Dysart's truck stop ( warmed up and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top) in Bangor is pretty special too.

And, ke7285, I forgot to mention you in my earlier post. I enjoyed meeting you too!
    Glad some of you made it to Dysart's. I miss that pie! I hope there weren't any "trucks" that followed you home
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    That looks delicious. Wish I had one right now. I can tell you that the blueberry pie at Dysart's truck stop ( warmed up and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top) in Bangor is pretty special too.

And, ke7285, I forgot to mention you in my earlier post. I enjoyed meeting you too!
    Glad some of you made it to Dysart's. I miss that pie! I hope there weren't any "trucks" that followed you home
    It seemed safe enough. We ate dinner there with Stu and Penney Tinker and their son. Maybe being there with locals protected us.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone on the SKMB posted the link to the Facebook page of the signing:

https://www.facebook.com/17902189978...type=1&theater

John

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now someone just need to post a signed copy of FK I can afford

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Interesting. I didn't see Rosannebarr in any of them!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

Interesting. I didn't see Rosannebarr in any of them!

i was visiting people when they took the picture of the front of the line! I learned to be a little more low key!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Do you have any extra flat signed books? willing to trade:

I am missing these flatsigned 1st editions.

Stephen King goes to the movies
    Blockade Billy
    TWTTK GRANT Edition
    Green Mile hard back
    Paperback revival
    My pretty pony
    Hard copy cycle of werewolf

thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Do you have any extra flat signed books? willing to trade:

I am missing these flatsigned 1st editions.

Stephen King goes to the movies
    Blockade Billy
    TWTTK GRANT Edition
    Green Mile hard back
    Paperback revival
    My pretty pony
    Hard copy cycle of werewolf

thanks!
    Sadly, no. I have most of those but not signed (except TWTTK). Most of my stuff is personalized anyway. Thanks for the offer though.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I have one copy from event that has a spine lean but will sell at $400.00
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Roseannebarr I now have the "Ultrarare Orange" Bridgton Books bookmark. Thanks a lot buddy!

I did get sent an extra, so I can pass on the favor to someone who doesn't have a Bridgton Books bookmark for their signed FK "provenance" for all the actual good that it adds.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Thanks to Roseannebarr I now have the "Ultrarare Orange" Bridgton Books bookmark. Thanks a lot buddy!

I did get sent an extra, so I can pass on the favor to someone who doesn't have a Bridgton Books bookmark for their signed FK "provenance" for all the actual good that it adds.
    Hey TCCBodhi-- I would love a bookmark, if you don't mind! Yes, I do live here in Maine, but not within an exactly "convenient" distance of BB. What would you need from me?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andre Linoge is the winner. I don't want him ticked off at me anyway. Andre, just PM me your address, and I'll send it off to you.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Andre Linoge is the winner. I don't want him ticked off at me anyway. Andre, just PM me your address, and I'll send it off to you.
    Excellent! Thanks, TCC!

Getting to know folks...by what name may I call you?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait... He also sent me one of the orange bookmarks. I thought these were rare!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Excellent! Thanks, TCC!

I'm Seth. I'm not particularly good at knowing the actual names of people here either. Surely, we must have a thread for this somewhere. I'd like to know names to be a little more personable/knowledgeable.

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Wait... He also sent me one of the orange bookmarks. I thought these were rare!!
    I am pretty sure the two of you were the only ones to get the Orange bookmark, I think I read somewhere that king himself preferred the Orange ones when he reads.

I have sent out over 30 book marks so far! CWalker sent me some more for distribution, made a special trip to the store to get them!

Thank you CWalker! If you need a purple or very common red one let me know! I will not be sending out my last orange one!

I was waiting for stock to be replenished, 3 of you are still waiting they will be mailed this weekend! Envelopes are already addressed just was waiting for the bookmarks

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The one I received was orange too...unless it's really red - then I might need to get my eyes checked. But I'm pretty sure it's orange.

My Mood
    Asleep

I was trying to boost the price on the Orange ones, if you guys keep this up, the price will probably go down lower than a signed copy of revival, because we all know how hard it is to find one of those signed!

I have two purple and two yellow left thanks to CWalker. If you need another color please don't hesitate to PM me and thank CWalker!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Excellent! Thanks, TCC!

I'm Seth. I'm not particularly good at knowing the actual names of people here either. Surely, we must have a thread for this somewhere. I'd like to know names to be a little more personable/knowledgeable.
    The "Introduce yourself" thread is a good place to look, especially for newer members. For those that have been around a lot longer, they tend to be more prolific posters and it's not hard to look back on a few threads to find them called by name.

I see you found the Connect a Face to a name thread as well - this one is less travelled however. Looking good Seth!

- Simon 8)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too have a bookmark and Roseannebarr to thank!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I too have a bookmark and Roseannebarr to thank!
    That's strange cause I sent you it. Haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast