Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Some interesting reading here.
    Warning!!!!1 Part 1 may spoil your SK tour with Stu Tinker.............

http://maddrey.blogspot.com/2013/07/...-bridgton.html

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!!! Thanks for posting!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not happy... Unless things radically change in the next couple weeks, I won't be able to make it to the signing. At worst, I'm only out $65 for two tickets, so at least it's not a significant financial loss. Still, I'd love to be there. My wife doesn't have a lot of vacation time to spare, and we'd like to spend more time in Maine to get our money's worth, rather than just being there for 2-3 days.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Not happy... Unless things radically change in the next couple weeks, I won't be able to make it to the signing. At worst, I'm only out $65 for two tickets, so at least it's not a significant financial loss. Still, I'd love to be there. My wife doesn't have a lot of vacation time to spare, and we'd like to spend more time in Maine to get our money's worth, rather than just being there for 2-3 days.
    sorry... you're on the list... no backing out now... death is the only acceptable excuse...

so unless you want to die... be there or be square

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Some interesting reading here.
    Warning!!!!1 Part 1 may spoil your SK tour with Stu Tinker.............

http://maddrey.blogspot.com/2013/07/...-bridgton.html
    This was awesome! So much research went into this guy's trip. Although I wouldn't go looking for his homes. Still think that's weird.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    sorry... you're on the list... no backing out now... death is the only acceptable excuse...

Well, except for Boston, my wife has never been to the Northeast. So, she would probably kill me if I went to Maine without her. That puts me in quite the Catch-22.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, except for Boston, my wife has never been to the Northeast. So, she would probably kill me if I went to Maine without her. That puts me in quite the Catch-22.
    Ya gotta come brother!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

but... you're on the LIST.... deletion from the LIST carries severe consequences.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,
    No... unfortunately I won't be attending... but i would like to ask for a favor about this "Stu Tinker King Tour".

I'm looking for someone who will share with me some photos from this tour and who will later answer some questions about it.
    Please send me PM and I will get back to you after the event
    Thank you in advance
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I'm in too - I'm not even 100 percent sure I can make it, but after giving it some thought, investing the $30 for a ticket seemed like the smart play...I'm about 90 minutes away, so I can make it happen, and if I can't, no big loss...
    Nathan, if you can't make it I will buy your ticket.

Never mind, I now see that you are going.

If anyone has an extra ticket, I would love to go.

I am not on here often enough to catch these things or I would have a ticket already!

BUMMER
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I'm in too - I'm not even 100 percent sure I can make it, but after giving it some thought, investing the $30 for a ticket seemed like the smart play...I'm about 90 minutes away, so I can make it happen, and if I can't, no big loss...

I am not on here often enough to catch these things or I would have a ticket already!

BUMMER

Hey Karen, I don't think that'll work... I was told they are requiring a photo-ID that matched up to the ticket reservation to get the tickets - so if you bought it, you'd still have to be able to pic it up, which might not be possible.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMMER

Hey Karen, I don't think that'll work... I was told they are requiring a photo-ID that matched up to the ticket reservation to get the tickets - so if you bought it, you'd still have to be able to pic it up, which might not be possible.
    Yeah, I've already tried to move my tickets since i can't go any longer. Since the tickets are under my wife's and my name, the bookstore won't allow me to have the names changed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish he'd come to Ireland and do a signing I can't afford a trip to Maine!!!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMMER

Yeah, I've already tried to move my tickets since i can't go any longer. Since the tickets are under my wife's and my name, the bookstore won't allow me to have the names changed.
    I know a place on tremont st in Boston that makes killer fake ID's.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post

BUMMER

I do but seriously ,you may be able to plead with them to let a friend pick up your books for you???

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Seems a little over the top
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HEADS UP if you are hoping to take the SK tour in Bangor. You should prebook with Stu. I am booked for July 14 @ 2:00.

I bought tickets for my wife and myself. My sister had to buy her own tickets.

TrueNorth aka Foster Walt

We are driving 10.5 hours from outside Toronto and staying in Bridgton July 11 + 12. Next morning on to spending two nights in Bangor, Stu picks up at our hotel.

I turned 65 this week and was reminded of 25 years ago in Caracas where I got hooked on King and got 3rd degree burns. It was this PB of The Stand that dug into me and wouldn't let go.

Looking forward to meeting you all. If you see this guy drop over and say hi.....

OMG 1990

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks away!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    HEADS UP if you are hoping to take the SK tour in Bangor. You should prebook with Stu. I am booked for July 14 @ 2:00.

I bought tickets for my wife and myself. My sister had to buy her own tickets.

TrueNorth aka Foster Walt

We are driving 10.5 hours from outside Toronto and staying in Bridgton July 11 + 12. Next morning on to spending two nights in Bangor, Stu picks up at our hotel.

I turned 65 this week and was reminded of 25 years ago in Caracas where I got hooked on King and got 3rd degree burns. It was this PB of The Stand that dug into me and wouldn't let go.

Looking forward to meeting you all. If you see this guy drop over and say hi.....

OMG 1990

anyone else find it ironic that "truenorth" is naked, "popping a tent" under a towel, while reading "the Stand"
    bwah haha

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe he's at the part where Flagg deflowers Nadine.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

BUMMER

I do but seriously ,you may be able to plead with them to let a friend pick up your books for you???
    Tremont St Huh?!?!? hmmmmm

Damn damn I am hoping that the tickets can be switched. Cause I got a line on one.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone going up Thursday? Me and the wife are going to Old Orchard for the day/night... if anyone is around for a "pop" or two
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Lurking

Tickets cannot be transferred :-( But, if people don't go...what do they do with the ones that bought but didn't make it to the signing? Just mail them the books?!?! Unsigned?!?!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

No - I'm sure they keep the books for a later date and sell them at a premium.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    No - I'm sure they keep the books for a later date and sell them at a premium.
    I'm sure they sell any extra signed ones, but if a person couldn't make it and was willing to pay shipping, I'd hope they would send an unsigned one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast