Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

For sale
    Return of the Old Ones: Apocalyptic Lovecraftian Horror, Dark Regions Press deluxe hardcover in slipcase
    Limited to 200 copies; this is #153. Signed by editor Brian Sammons and six other contributors.
    As new
    $100 including U.S. shipping and all PayPal fees. ($150 issue price)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the 1st US edition of IT currently valued at?

skcollectors says : $75-$125

Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is the 1st US edition of IT currently valued at?

skcollectors says : $75-$125

Thanks !
    I see “OneFathom” (member here) just sold one for $250.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy for sale?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

For sale
    The Gormenghast Trilogy - Folio Society - still sealed in unopened box. Selling at cost - £745.

Will ship abroad - cost to be covered by buyer.
    Last edited by averagegatsby; 12-21-2022 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Shipping information
    Looking for:
    • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - First edition

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any idea how much a fine signed first edition of the Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss would cost? I've seen a few online but would like to gauge everyone's thoughts here before I bite the bullet. TIA.
    Looking for:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by averagegatsby View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how much a fine signed first edition of the Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss would cost? I've seen a few online but would like to gauge everyone's thoughts here before I bite the bullet. TIA.
    looks like recent ones have sold between $400 to $600 individually - there was. a set of books that sold for $1100. It really depends on condition for this one since those DAW books were a POS. Do you have any of the NOTW versions? I think I have 3 or 4 - those various collectors editions plus the 1/1 too - in case you were interested in any of the other versions. But I gotta think finding an actual fine copy would be very difficult - and if fine I think you would be higher than the ones that have sold
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    looks like recent ones have sold between $400 to $600 individually - there was. a set of books that sold for $1100. It really depends on condition for this one since those DAW books were a POS. Do you have any of the NOTW versions? I think I have 3 or 4 - those various collectors editions plus the 1/1 too - in case you were interested in any of the other versions. But I gotta think finding an actual fine copy would be very difficult - and if fine I think you would be higher than the ones that have sold
    I don't have any editions at the moment, but would really like a first edition. I've found a fine copy at $2400 but I don't think I want to shell out that much if I'm being honest.
    Looking for:

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in a 20th century ghosts Joe Hill PS Publishing Letterer Z edition of 26 VF/VF/VF with Vinny Chong postcards for $500

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Heart-Shaped Box and 20th Century Ghosts. Asking issue price + media mail (I'll be in Michigan tomorrow.)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looking for THE HOT BEAT, Robert Silverberg, Hard Case Crime 2022, ADVANCE REVIEW COPY
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Looking for THE HOT BEAT, Robert Silverberg, Hard Case Crime 2022, ADVANCE REVIEW COPY
    I don't have that one, but was getting ready in the next week or two to put an ARC of James Kestrel's FIVE DECEMBERS up on eBay. FYI, if interested.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I don't have that one, but was getting ready in the next week or two to put an ARC of James Kestrel's FIVE DECEMBERS up on eBay. FYI, if interested.
    I have that one, and have also read it, a great novel!
    I'm always looking for HCC ARCs!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

A worthy quest, but I'm afraid that's the only one I had. Good luck in your search for the Silverberg ARC!

A worthy quest, but I'm afraid that's the only one I had. Good luck in your search for the Silverberg ARC!
    I know it exists! Charles Ardai told me so, but I have yet to come across one.

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, where have you seen the recent ones sold for $400-$600 and a set for $1100? I'm struggling to find any in decent condition at a reasonable price. And pardon my ignorance, what does POS mean? What do you think a fine copy would be worth in your opinion?
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

POS = Piece Of Shite……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, where have you seen the recent ones sold for $400-$600 and a set for $1100? I'm struggling to find any in decent condition at a reasonable price. And pardon my ignorance, what does POS mean? What do you think a fine copy would be worth in your opinion?
    someone beat to the POS...basically they kinda fell apart...ish. I scanned Ebay (both US and UK for recent sales). The only extra one that I have is the anniversary signed edition - I could sell that one to you if you'd like - while you keep searching for your fine 1/1. Mine are inscribed to me (and in pretty darn fine condition too) - so not parting with those right now. also looks like I might have an extra copy of The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle: The Dark of Deep Below - limited/numbered too - if you like
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

someone beat to the POS...basically they kinda fell apart...ish. I scanned Ebay (both US and UK for recent sales). The only extra one that I have is the anniversary signed edition - I could sell that one to you if you'd like - while you keep searching for your fine 1/1. Mine are inscribed to me (and in pretty darn fine condition too) - so not parting with those right now. also looks like I might have an extra copy of The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle: The Dark of Deep Below - limited/numbered too - if you like
    Ah, it all makes more sense now. I have the anniversary signed edition but appreciate you thinking of me. I can't say I've read The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle: The Dark of Deep Below but I'll put it on my TBR and drop you a note if it is something I'd like. Many thanks for all your input and help, much appreciated.
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a signed Colin Powell copy of My American Journey. I have 2 copies. Sales on eBay are somewhat varied but sem to average about $20 plus shipping. My mother worked at the state dept and got these signed.
    I'll take $20 each shipped media in the CONUS
    PayPal friends and family or add 4%
    I can send pics if wanted. Just email me rrdunaway@outlook.com

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

FREE - I have a lot of 5 Cemetery Dance unfolded dust jackets, free to a good home in the U.S. only (due to shipping costs). I bought them at one point thinking I was going to do something with them, but they've just been sitting for years.
    • Kinsman by Bill Pronzini
    • Johnny Halloween by Norman Partridge
    • Mediums Rare by Richard Matheson
    • Horror Hall of Fame anthology, edited by Joe Lansdale
    • Poe's Lighthouse Anthology, edited by Christopher Conlon

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

So my wife wants to buy a house . . . which means I may need to consider selling parts of my collection.

I'm not entirely sure I want to sell (or what I want to sell,) but if someone made the right kind of offer, it may be hard to say no.

Here's a list of some of the things I think I can part with - let me know if anyone would be interested in anything and make me an offer. I admit that this list is cherry picking random things in my collection that have some decent value. Most items are from the "wow people are asking how much for that?" that I come across.
    • Horns - signed/numbered Suntup
    • It - 25th Anniversary Gift Edition Cemetery Dance
    • Blackwater - signed/numbered Centipede Press
    • The Expanse - matching signed/numbered all nine volumes Subterranean Press
    • Murderbot duology - matching signed/numbered Subterranean Press
    • Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy (Three Body Problem) - matching signed/numbered all three volumes Subterranean Press
    • The Complete Kane - Karl Edward Wagner (not signed/numbered) Centipede Press
    • Smoke and Mirrors - lettered Cemetery Dance
    • The Best of Subterranean - signed/numbered Subterranean Press
    • The Best of Uncanny - signed/numbered Subterranean Press

If nothing tickles your fancy (or wherever you like to be tickled at), cool. Thanks for looking.

And if something does, thanks for making me thing about this book selling thing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you end up purchasing a home, don't become your parents
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough

I'm looking at a (#'d) Centipede Press Edition of Salem's Lot,
    Haven't seen any in a while, so what kind of price should a person be paying?
    Thank You

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    If you end up purchasing a home, don't become your parents
    I'll never become my parents god help me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast