Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Pre-Order of A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick Suntup Numbered Edition (This is #16) ***(Without Rights)*** ***SOLD*** PayPal Friends and Family. Includes free shipping within US. International shipping at cost. PM me here or you can email me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Unfortunately due to my current financial situation I have to pick and choose which Suntup editions I have to let go while still being able to keep my rights to other books.

Publication is expected in early 2021. I will ship as soon as I receive it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED/LOWERED PRICES

SALE POST:
    I am offering a large part of my Suntup collection for sale. Items that have been published will be shipped immediately upon payment, in the original Suntup box with all swag. Items still not published will be sent upon receipt, in the original Suntup box with all swag. All items have only been removed from their boxes, admired, and shelved. Each numbered edition is #246.

It should be clear, but I'll mention anyway that there are no rights attached to any of these books.

Preferred payment method is Paypal F&F. Prices include shipping within the US. International shipping is available at cost. I am open to hearing offers on bundle discounts. More pictures can be provided (of books I have on-hand) upon request)

For sale:
    (**Horns AGE- $175** SOLD)
    (**I Am Legend AGE- $175** SOLD)
    (**Red Dragon AGE- $150** SOLD)
    (**Fahrenheit 451 Numbered (#246)- $700** SOLD)

I will sell the items below for list + actual shipping
    (**Bibliomysteries Numbered (#246)- $375 + shipping** SOLD)
    (**1984 AGE- $120 + shipping** SOLD)
    LTROI Gift- $130 + shipping

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my lettered IDW Joe Hill NOS4A2, but I've no idea how much it's going for these days.
    Never see one come up for sale, till a couple of days ago, where it was listed on eBay for $2895.
    The listing would have ended next week, but the item was no longer in stock.
    So I guess it sold - but surely not for close to 3K I'd think?
    Anyone??

sk

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Looking to sell my lettered IDW Joe Hill NOS4A2, but I've no idea how much it's going for these days.
    Never see one come up for sale, till a couple of days ago, where it was listed on eBay for $2895.
    The listing would have ended next week, but the item was no longer in stock.
    So I guess it sold - but surely not for close to 3K I'd think?
    Anyone??

sk
    For me - as i have been looking for one, I wouldn't be paying anything over $1,000. That bookinvestment guy on eBay has had that copy for sale for years and it has never sold.

EDIT: The bookinvestment guy who listed the lettered edition did not sell his copy as it is not listed in the sold items on the ebay search.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

About 3 or 4 months ago, one was listed on ebay for $900 something. Not sure of the exact price, but it was definitely in the $900-$1000 range.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, this does help!

sk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    About 3 or 4 months ago, one was listed on ebay for $900 something. Not sure of the exact price, but it was definitely in the $900-$1000 range.
    I believe that copy had very minor condition issues? But I agree with a range of $900-$1000. A bit less off eBay, of course.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

I have 3 extra copies of the Suntup AGE of Fahrenheit 451 ***$130*** each Payment is via PayPal F&F and prices include shipping within the United States. International shipping at cost.

Brand New, still in publishers shrink wrap (includes bookmarks) PM me if interested.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm selling my William Hjortsberg set. I have this reserved at Camelot, so the books are already in the US. They will ship via Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

$395 with free shipping in the US.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Artemis by Andy Weir Lettered NN - asking Issue Price $375 OBO + Actual shipping

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Anyone interested in the The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde set from Amaranthine Books?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FS: Blake Crouch's Goldsboro sprayed edge (orange) edition of Recursion. PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

FS: Seed #149 published by Suntup w/o rights. $400 shipped in the US, international at cost. F&F or add 5%.

Country
    Country Flag

FS: C.J. Tudor's The Chalk Man and The Hiding Place from Sub Press S/L. Both numbered #195 with future rights from Kim at Camelot if you like.

Edit: Kim already has The Other People #195 available.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NEW BOOKS ADDED & UPDATED:
    May be open to payment plans
    SUNTUP
    all #183 (original boxes/bookmarks/premiums)
    HOHH (includes planchette)- $1600 SOLD
    Horns- $775 matching Art Portfolio SOLD
    RB -$725 (original foam but not box)
    Brother - $300 (original foam but not box)
    IAL - $645
    H.G Wells Set- $1400 SOLD
    F451 - $745
    Lottery- $425 SOLD
    Auctioneer- $495

Silence of the Lambs Lettered Edition - $1600

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $800

DT4- Wizard and Glass S/L UK (some flaws, ask for details) - $375

THREE BODY PROBLEM Sub Press (5 book matching set with rights) $1200
    Three Body Problem
    Dark Forest
    Death's End (with rights to future Liu 3 Body Problem sequels)
    Supernovo Era (with rights to future Cixin Liu non 3 Body Problem books) ships upon release
    The Redemption of Time (by Baoshu with rights to future 3 Body Problem "related" books)

The Body Book by Clive Barker (deluxe slipcased edition #3/66) - $150

DAN SIMMONS:
    Olympos and Ilium (Sub Press) matching number set. - $200

Love Death S/L (Sub Press) - $85

Muse of Fire S/L (Sub Press) - $70

Darwin's Blade 1st Ed. Signed - $30

Fires of Eden 1st Ed Signed - $30

P.P F.F. media mail shipping included (or your choice at cost) in the U.S
    International at cost
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copies of the Suntup Artist Gift Edition of Fahrenheit 451. ***$120***

PayPal F&F or add 3%

Brand New still in publishers shrink wrap. Includes bookmarks as well. Price includes shipping. International shipping at cost. PM me if interested.

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m currently looking for a lettered copy of Suntup’s Misery. I know it’s a monstrously expensive book, but I’m willing to pay for it. I figured someone might be willing to make this collector’s day and cash in with a $16,000+ cash pay day...and I’m willing to negotiate! If you have a copy you’re willing to part with, message me and let me know. Thanks everyone!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Hello all, some suntup lettereds for sale:
    Bibliomysteries $2250
    1984 $3500
    Let the Right One In $2900
    The Auctioneer $2500
    A Scanner Darkly $2500

Suntup numbered HG Wells set $1400

PP Friends and Family, I'll take care of insured shipping in the US via UPS. Easiest way to get ahold of me is at bwftravis@gmail.com

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Joe Hill - Horns, NOS4A2, and The Fireman - all with tipped in publishers signature page. Not sure what the current values are, so PM I& interested and we'll see if we can make a deal.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Obama - A promised land - s/l (new in shrink wrap) - I had an extra copy: $500 shipped in US (overseas we can work something out). PM if interested

SOLD
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

This from the Gauntlet Newsletter:

Pines by Blake Crouch. We'll be publishing, in conjunction with Borderlands Press, Crouch's "Wayward Pines" trilogy, starting off with PINES.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Pines by Blake Crouch. We'll be publishing, in conjunction with Borderlands Press, Crouch's "Wayward Pines" trilogy, starting off with PINES.
    Any more details?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED & PRICE CHANGES:
    May be open to SK U.S. S/L trades
    May be open to payment plans

Silence of the Lambs Lettered Edition - $1700

THREE BODY PROBLEM Sub Press (5 book matching set with rights) $1400
    Three Body Problem
    Dark Forest
    Death's End (with rights to future Liu 3 Body Problem sequels)
    Supernovo Era (with rights to future Cixin Liu non 3 Body Problem books) ships upon release
    The Redemption of Time (by Baoshu with rights to future 3 Body Problem "related" books)

The Body Book by Clive Barker (deluxe slipcased edition #3/66) - $145

P.P F.F. media mail shipping included (or your choice at cost) in the U.S
    International at cost
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Any more details?
    My bad, slated for next year. Nothing much beyond that.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am VERY excited for this!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast