Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2530

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Looking for SubPress' limited edition of The Silence of the Lambs.
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...imited-edition
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Silence...AAAOSwWVBeD8QW
    I know I've said this before, but photos just can't do the SubPress lettered edition justice. It really needs to be seen and held in person. (This isn't my listing, incidentally )

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Looking for SubPress' limited edition of The Silence of the Lambs.
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...imited-edition
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Silence...AAAOSwWVBeD8QW
    I know I've said this before, but photos just can't do the SubPress lettered edition justice. It really needs to be seen and held in person. (This isn't my listing, incidentally )

HBJ
    Too rich for my blood now. I wish that I jumped on it when there was a sale on it back a few years ago.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Max Brooks Cemetery Dance set - $550

Includes:
    World War Z - Signed Lettered Edition (S)
    World War Z - Signed Numbered Edition
    World War Z - ARC
    The Zombie Survival Guide Signed Lettered Edition (S)
    The Zombie Survival Guide - Signed Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide - ARC

Mark Twain

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    The Body Book Deluxe Signed and Numbered in Slipcase. 1 of only 66.

$225 OBO shipped to the U.S.
    P.P. f&f

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Price Change: $195

Would love a member to get it.
    Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill:

Heart Shaped Box - Deluxe Signed Edition with extra chapters. PC
    Heart Shaped Box - US 1st/1st, Signed. (remainder mark on bottom)
    Horns - US 1st/1st, signed and doodled. (minor wear on DJ corners)
    NOS4A2 - US 1st/1st, signed and doodled.
    A Carnivale of Horror Anthology - Signed/Numbered edition (signed by Hill +14 others)

Last edited by Scoogs; 05-20-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    Mark Twain

Traveler Charaina9 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. Maybe a longshot, but I am searching for a copy of The Collected Poetry of Robert E. Howard, published by the REH Foundation Press in 2009.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*Sold*
    $2,000 folio society Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe
    Shipped internationally fully insured
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

In search of Suntup's Rosemary's Baby #239 in exchange for #168
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

FINE Suntup HOHH numbered for sale. PM me
    Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a matching numbered set of I Travel by Night and Last Train from Perdition by McCammon
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a matching numbered set of I Travel by Night and Last Train from Perdition by McCammon
    That same seller you've been posting about has a set:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303671643307

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post

Must have overlooked this listing the first time around. Thanks for the heads up. Made an offer and he accepted.

Total for the matching set after converting Pounds to Dollars is $221.90. I'm not completely sure the going rate for a matching set but that is considered a good deal right?

It's been hard to find a matching set out there. Camelot Books has a matching set but it's $350.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that's a very good deal, especially since they're matching numbers.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Must have overlooked this listing the first time around. Thanks for the heads up. Made an offer and he accepted.

Total for the matching set after converting Pounds to Dollars is $221.90. I'm not completely sure the going rate for a matching set but that is considered a good deal right?

It's been hard to find a matching set out there. Camelot Books has a matching set but it's $350.
    You did great. You would be hard pressed finding a matching set for less.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a non-matching set for $300, so yes, a very good deal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...d/174419366695

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a non-matching set for $300, so yes, a very good deal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...d/174419366695
    That's the same seller I bought The Wolf's Hour from for $375. Probably won't find one cheaper than that anytime soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntup lettered IAL for sale. PM if interested.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested. Payment is via Paypal Friends and Family and prices include shipping within the United States.

SubPress Swan Song and Boy's Life in slipcase sold as a matching set. #209 *$1000* **SOLD**

Both books are in brand new unread condition with mylar covers on the dust jackets.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested. Payment is via Paypal Friends and Family and prices include shipping within the United States.

Suntup AGE of Fahrenheit 451. **$150**

Brand New, still in publishers shrink wrap (includes bookmarks)

SOLD

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WANTED: MISTER SLAUGHTER S/L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...t/174404862910

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...n/174403949690

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...-/174416493482

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...n/174403942635

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...n/174403952463

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...p/174416491601

I'm still pissed I missed these. Really insane deals for 6 of the Matthew Corbett limited editions. Especially Mister Slaughter and The Queen of Bedlam.

$90 for the S/L of Mister Slaughter!?! That's beyond insane considering I've seen it selling for closer to $500 or more. Plus it just doesn't pop up for sale that much either. The Queen of Bedlam too. Selling for $400 or more.

I missed out on Mister Slaughter by a couple of minutes. It was still active when I added it to my cart but just as I went to check out it said it was gone. I let out a few expletives too. Oh well. I wonder if a user here was able take advantage of those deals.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get 2 of those, STN and FOTM Sorry
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

He had other listings I was able to get though. The Wolf's Hour S/L for $375 and he sold me matching numbers of Swan Song and Boy's Life S/L for $600 combined.

$375 is by far the cheapest I've seen of The Wolf's Hour in a long time. Everywhere I've seen it's been $500+, so I'm glad I held out a little longer.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a signed Wolf's Hour UK for $85 and a signed Ushers Passing UK for $60 from him, crazy
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I got a signed Wolf's Hour UK for $85 and a signed Ushers Passing UK for $60 from him, crazy
    Yeah, those were great deals. I only passed on them because I have nice copies already (although not signed). Well done.

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast