Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Wanted to ask feedback from the group. Was interested in the CD Doubleday books collection. Anyone have an idea of what I'd be paying for a set (currently)? Also - thoughts on it?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Wanted to ask feedback from the group. Was interested in the CD Doubleday books collection. Anyone have an idea of what I'd be paying for a set (currently)? Also - thoughts on it?
    Gift?? Artist Editions numbered? or AE lettered? I saw a set of the first four AE numbered/matching (Night Shift was included) for around 2K. The portfolios were included as well. A matching set of the first three, plus portfolios, was offered for $999.
    Never saw a set of the lettereds come up for sale.

sk

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Hello,

If anyone has a copy of A Mountain Walked by Centipede press for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks
    which one are you looking for? the rarer one with the Gaiman signature....I think there were roughly 50-60 of those (maybe less) - but I imagine you could post on the CP thread too
    Any edition would be fine. Thanks for mentioning the Centipede forum.
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for a reasonably priced CP's The Drowning Girl. Thanks

Edit: Found!

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a Time Machine or IAL (numbered) for sale?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Anyone got a Time Machine or IAL (numbered) for sale?
    PMed you

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Suntup Lottery lettered for sale.
    Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Malaz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Return of the Crimson Guard by PS Publishing. PM if you have one

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling a few Lettered books

SUNTUP
    The Lottery by Shirley Jackson - 1895$ ( no rights)

Subterranean Press
    The Labyrinth Of The Spirits - Lettered edition $700
    Blood's a Rover by Harlan Ellison - Lettered $800
    Death and Honey by Kevin Hearne - lettered $170
    Sea Rust by R. Cargill - lettered $250
    PERFUNCTORY AFFECTION By Kim Harrison - lettered $150

Robert McCammon lettered editions:
    The Border $450
    The Five $500
    I travel by Night/ Last Train - matching letter $750
    Bethany's Sin $450
    The Night Boat $450

All in like new condition. F&F plus shipping.

If you have lettered editions that are on my want list please let me know
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for a reasonably priced CP's The Drowning Girl. Thanks

Edit: Found!
    Congrats- an incredible edition of an important book.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So the pandemic has offered an opportunity to watch a lot of TV. Tubi has the old "Dark Shadows" episodes in all their melodramatic glory. I was curious what happened to the various actors and was amazed that some are still around. In fact, Kathryn Leigh Scott is an author. She played the relentlessly cheerful "Maggie." Any fans can order her books or Dark Shadows-related books and she will sign them.

https://kathrynleighscott.com/

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I'm selling a few Lettered books

SUNTUP
    The Lottery by Shirley Jackson - 1895$ ( no rights)

Subterranean Press
    The Labyrinth Of The Spirits - Lettered edition $700
    Blood's a Rover by Harlan Ellison - Lettered $800
    Death and Honey by Kevin Hearne - lettered $170
    Sea Rust by R. Cargill - lettered $250
    PERFUNCTORY AFFECTION By Kim Harrison - lettered $150

Robert McCammon lettered editions:
    The Border $450
    The Five $500
    I travel by Night/ Last Train - matching letter $750
    Bethany's Sin $450
    The Night Boat $450

All in like new condition. F&F plus shipping.

If you have lettered editions that are on my want list please let me know
    Just a short note to say that I have bought lettered editions from Yegor, and they were in pristine condition, and were very well packed. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again. And these are very good prices for these editions.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone
    I need some collecting help and wasn’t sure which forum to post this in.
    I purchased Double Feature by Owen King the Limited Edition direct from Gauntlet Press. I received #467. (No special number request) (My copy is where Owen signed in red)

I saw on eBay the other day someone selling the same book with #467. I spoke to the seller who said they ordered theres direct from Cemetery Dance. (No special number request) (EBay copy is where Owen signed in Blue)

I’ve tried contacting Gauntlet Press but I don’t get a response back.

I’m upset that the book is a limited numbered edition but duplicate numbers exist.
    Has anyone come across duplicate numbers?

Any thoughts on the duplicate numbers?
    Or if this is the wrong forum help direct me to which forum.
    Thanks so much!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Which copy is yours? The top one? Those numbers were clearly written by two different people.

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Which copy is yours? The top one? Those numbers were clearly written by two different people.
    Yes the top one. My copy has the red signature.
    The shape of 4 and 7 shows two different people wrote the numbers.
    I’m not sure how numbering works on limiteds. If they try to have one person do it or the just have a group number them.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by asted2113 View Post
    I’m not sure how numbering works on limiteds. If they try to have one person do it or the just have a group number them.
    My guess is the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and that is someone made a mistake in telling someone else where they were numbering from and it got duplicated. Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet is hard to get a hold of unless you are buying something in my experience.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by asted2113 View Post
    My guess is the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and that is someone made a mistake in telling someone else where they were numbering from and it got duplicated. Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet is hard to get a hold of unless you are buying something in my experience.
    Yeah. I asked a question about the Shawshank Book and. . . crickets. You would think with the book clearly not flying off the shelf he would service customers. Oh well.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Wow, that's really unfortunate...the only thing our community has to underpin the value of these collectible books we buy is the strict limitation process that each publisher uses. When stuff like this happens -- which I have to presume is an accident -- it really undermines one's faith in that industry process.

Hope you're able to get it sorted out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Weird, I've never had trouble contacting Barry, although all I've bought from him are his Matheson related books. I did receive a lettered or numbered Matheson (I'm fairly certain it was a lettered) where the line was left blank, and told him about it. He said it was a mistake and what letter it was supposed to be and to put it there myself, but I never did.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Weird, I've never had trouble contacting Barry, although all I've bought from him are his Matheson related books. I did receive a lettered or numbered Matheson (I'm fairly certain it was a lettered) where the line was left blank, and told him about it. He said it was a mistake and what letter it was supposed to be and to put it there myself, but I never did.
    Two of the previous messages with the same comment so not weird apparently.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Two of the previous messages with the same comment so not weird apparently.

Perhaps typical rather than weird.

I've rather lost interest in Gauntlet. Seems Barry's lost interest in us too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following in Fine condition 1/1:

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    NOS4A2 US Paperback TV Tie-In 2019 (The larger one)
    NOS4A2 UK Paperback TV Tie-In 2019
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any clue on The Wolf’s Hour S/L by McCammon?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Any clue on The Wolf’s Hour S/L by McCammon?
    I bought a matching set (wolfs hour and the hunter in the woods) for $900 last year.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast