Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2530

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm still looking for a proof/ARC of GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got one
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler Sol3rSystem will become famous soon enough Sol3rSystem's Avatar

I've got a few Centipede Press titles available:

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (signed and numbered, like new)

The Drowning Girl (not signed or numbered, some smudging to text block from slipcase, otherwise like new)

Michael Cisco boxed set (not signed or numbered, all books like new save for some wear to dj for Secret Hours)

The Shining Studies in the Horror Film (brand new, still sealed)

I'm in the U.S. and will ship free domestically. Drop me a message me for photos/ prices.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: SOLD!
    BOY'S LIFE S/L Subterranean Press

Would be open to possible trade or trade+cash on King S/L and other select titles/authors. PM me if interested.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested I have an "OY" (Dark Tower series) figurine by artist Alex McVey that I am going to be selling.

If you are interested in it please PM me.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

DM sent!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all

I am selling signed/limited anniversary editions of Patrick Rothfuss' 'The Name of the Wind' and 'The Wise Man's Fear' over on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164195003142

If anyone from here wants to do a deal direct before the auction gets any bids, I will knock 20% off the BIN price, but remember to factor in postage (the main reason I used ebay was for their global shipping, as it means I can post to a UK address, which is much easier in the current climate).

Also if anyone wants to purchase and have me hold this to ship later (as I know post in some countries is not great at the moment) that is fine, so long as payment is made (I need to raise funds for another item!)

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any kind soul preorder an extra copy of the Lottery, or have one they want to sell? Really would like to get on track for Bibliomysteries. Cash or trade, please and thank you!!

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Any kind soul preorder an extra copy of the Lottery, or have one they want to sell? Really would like to get on track for Bibliomysteries. Cash or trade, please and thank you!!
    I am on the lettered track and did not order a numbered Lottery. I will ask Rebecca and Paul if I can order a numbered Biblio as a lettered Lottery owner and will reserve it for you. I owe you on setting me up with CP Elric books
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    I am on the lettered track and did not order a numbered Lottery. I will ask Rebecca and Paul if I can order a numbered Biblio as a lettered Lottery owner and will reserve it for you. I owe you on setting me up with CP Elric books
    Well, damn sir! That would be mighty kind! Thanks for your effort in advance.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

U could always wait a few days until public orders go live as well
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    U could always wait a few days until public orders go live as well
    Yeah, that is the plan - gonna give it a go. Just thought maybe I could snag a Lottery too from someone who might not want to purchase Bibliomysteries. Guess I will have to leave it up to the preorder gods.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have signed numbered Rosemary’s Baby still new in the shipping box. Will sell for list price of $695. If interested please contact.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m hoping to get some input on the Suntup H. G. Wells set. I debated whether to put this in the Suntup forum or this one, and I think this place might be better for it, but I could be wrong. Here’s my main questions:

1) What’s a fair price for a full matching set? I’ve seen one or maybe two listed at ~$1200 but they ended up being separated.

2) Any thoughts on whether that price will go up or down once collectors have all the books physically in hand? Or will that probably not effect the price?

3) How strongly would you prefer (if at all) a matching set for these? I jumped on the numbered train with Red Dragon so all my Suntup’s prior to that won’t match anyway. This is 100% opinion but I’d like to hear some thoughts.

4) Is anyone currently selling any of the Wells books? I currently know of two sets but I think both are missing TTM. Im leaning towards waiting for a full matching set, but very undecided.

Looking forward to hearing some thoughts!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    I’m hoping to get some input on the Suntup H. G. Wells set. I debated whether to put this in the Suntup forum or this one, and I think this place might be better for it, but I could be wrong. Here’s my main questions:

1) What’s a fair price for a full matching set? I’ve seen one or maybe two listed at ~$1200 but they ended up being separated.

2) Any thoughts on whether that price will go up or down once collectors have all the books physically in hand? Or will that probably not effect the price?

3) How strongly would you prefer (if at all) a matching set for these? I jumped on the numbered train with Red Dragon so all my Suntup’s prior to that won’t match anyway. This is 100% opinion but I’d like to hear some thoughts.

4) Is anyone currently selling any of the Wells books? I currently know of two sets but I think both are missing TTM. Im leaning towards waiting for a full matching set, but very undecided.

Looking forward to hearing some thoughts!
    2. I believe prices will go up once the books are in hand. People are more likely to get rid of a book they have never touched.

3. Matching numbers question! This debate is brought up often. Matching numbers cost more and sell for more (if the full set sells) Therefore worth more. One argument people give is it is hard to sell a set, you have to split it up, so it does not matter. But your question is regarding a set so this assumes it is not breaking up. Of course usually a collector either is all about numbers or does not give two shits. Then if you are into matching numbers, how MUCH do you care? I care until the price difference is too big.

#1 and #4- not knowledgeable enough to help but you will get plenty.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have a copy of The Invisible Man that I'm looking to sell. It's up on eBay for €400 (+/- $435) plus shipping (lowest price I've seen so far. I do expect the price to go up when the book is actually released), but I can offer you a discount if we make a deal via PP F&F. My number is #158.

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Traveler Malaz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone happen to have Return of the Crimson Guard by PS Publishing they're looking to sell, or know of someone who is looking to sell one? I'm having the hardest time finding it. Thanks in advance!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For you folks here that collect the Borderlands Little Books; there is a member on the CD forum that was sent the wrong number and is looking for 230. Should any one of you end up with it and wouldn't mind a trade.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    For you folks here that collect the Borderlands Little Books; there is a member on the CD forum that was sent the wrong number and is looking for 230 should any one of you end up with it and wouldn't mind a trade.
    The McCammon one? If so I'll check when mine arrives.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    For you folks here that collect the Borderlands Little Books; there is a member on the CD forum that was sent the wrong number and is looking for 230 should any one of you end up with it and wouldn't mind a trade.
    Thanks. Should have included the title in the post.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Ditto.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The CD Forum member looking for the specific number posted that Borderlands discovered the mistake after mailing it, and they held his number back and are shipping it to him.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Gideon the Ninth subterranean press pre-order rights: Lettered of numbered state.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Default A Mountain Walked by Centipede press

Hello,

If anyone has a copy of A Mountain Walked by Centipede press for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Hello,

If anyone has a copy of A Mountain Walked by Centipede press for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks
    which one are you looking for? the rarer one with the Gaiman signature....I think there were roughly 50-60 of those (maybe less) - but I imagine you could post on the CP thread too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast